What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU Offering 4 Free tix to all season tix Holders for Utah Game

Yeah well our bebe doesn't wear a foam helmet over a regular helmet like a goofer.

Indeed I don't!!!

Anyways ... I think my 4 tickets all have new homes. Two for sure are gone and I'm waiting to hear back from the person who asked for the other 2.

I've got two tickets to the Utah game I won't be able to use. They're great seats in section 120, row 40 on the aisle, seats 1 & 2 (with seat backs to boot).

If you're interested, send me an email at gobuphs@yahoo.com.

Thanks.

Where is this information, and how do I go about getting my 4 tickets that I will gladly give away to a Buff fan? I looked at CUbuffs.com and reviewed my trashed emails, but didn't see anything.

Where is this information, and how do I go about getting my 4 tickets that I will gladly give away to a Buff fan? I looked at CUbuffs.com and reviewed my trashed emails, but didn't see anything.

I received an email with the code.

Looks like I need two more tickets if anyone still has freebies up for grabs.

I was able to snag one about two hours ago....would not let me get four. See if the system will allow you to score 1-3 tickets.

HOLD YOUR HORSES EVERYONE!

Idot Buff is correct. You can still get tickets via the promo code, only one at a time (unavailable in groups of 2 or more). So what I did was add quantity of one and when brought to next page- instead of checking out, I clicked on continue shopping (link on right side of page), re-entered promo code again and selected another quantity of one ticket and viola, you've got another ticket in your shopping cart (though in a different seating location). Repeat until you've got 4 separate tickets in your shopping cart. Must do quickly because your entire order expires in 5 minutes. This just worked for me.

I may be in Pueblo at my pops place, but this does make coming up to boulder early seem a bit more enticing, assuming anyone has a spare.

I'll try to get one for you. Does your gf already have a ticket?

Thanks! She doesn't really do the whole football thing, but will be out of town anyway. I'll let you know if I am making it up there. Pretty much depends on how much my dad wants to watch the game together.

Thanks! She doesn't really do the whole football thing, but will be out of town anyway. I'll let you know if I am making it up there. Pretty much depends on how much my dad wants to watch the game together.

Okay I was able to get one more ticket. Just text me later if you want it otherwise I can give it to someone else.

Encouraging. The forecast is now up to about 43 and partly cloudy. Since we are in the east stands, the solar gain should make it pretty decent. I wish I could have seats in the west stands for the first half of the season and east for the second half. Or a suite, haha.

Are these tickets all gone? I got the email and have been trying to get them for a few days but I always get "none available" when I try to get them.

They're also offering two free tickets to faculty and staff. I may have extras depending on what some friends are up to this weekend. I'll post on here if I do.

I got the four free extras. Likely won't use all four.

Also do what Frumpy suggested a few posts up. They don't have groups of 4 all together. So try for 3, then if that doesn't work try two or one. After you add, you can select to continue shopping and enter the promo code again. Repeat until you have 4 seats in your cart. I ended up with 3 together and 1 alone.

2 free tickets for Utah home finale.

Sec 115 row 14, 2 together.

PM me, I am attending game, or you can pick up.

Thanks,

Egg

Can meet up at the game or pickup in Denver.

Last edited:
I got freebies online, and gave them away.

But then...

I received four more (seats together) in the mail on Wednesday.

PM me if you want them.

Back