What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU @ Ohio state prediction thread

Unleash Hell

I don't think Ohio state has the playmakers to score a whole lot, but their defense and home field is the difference.

Buckeyes 23 Buffs 10

Last edited:
OSU will have problems scoring, but they play great D so we will as well. Homefield saves the day.

OSU 17
Buffs 14

CU 12
OSU 17

They run right at us the entire game, especially the 4thQ. We miss our first PAT in a tight first half (10-6 at the half) and have a failed 2 pointer in the 3rdQ. Our D finally tires on OSU's time-consuming, game clinching drive. I break something, wife thinks I'm pissed for reasons related to her, weekend disintegrates.

I think we have about a 20% chance to win the game. Ohio State is truly pretty bad this year, but there hasn't been anything to suggest that we are capable of playing the fundamentally sound 60 minutes that will be needed to win. Tons of penalties and poor tackling is not a recipe for success in winning road games of this magnitude. If there's one good sign going into the game, it's that the Buckeyes' passing game is absolutely horrendous (35 passing yards total against Miami). They're going to try and run it down our throats, will our front seven hold up? This is going to a low scoring game where field position is crucial, we can't do stupid **** like kicking the ball out of bounds and having Ray Polk getting personal fouls. Of course it's also imperative that we don't just throw the 1Q away, or it'll be 17-0 after 15mins and over for all intents and purposes. At some point we are going to win a road game this year, but this would be an epically pleasant surprise.

BCS isn't able to hit the bottle quite yet..

OSU 24
CU 13

Last edited:
OSU 28
CU 18

tough to win against the talent differential with our struggling run game...but i think we show up to play. Buckeye fans are still in the stadium when the 4th starts.

CU 17
OSU 13

And my buckeye friend who stated, after the 5 game suspension was announced, that we couldnt win even if they lost their coach and we played the scout team will eat his words

24-21 CU bought 3 bottle of jack daniels to celebrate ima get ****ed up and sing michgian and cu fight song to my uncle and cousin :lol:

God help us if OSU puts up something like 37 or 33 points like some of you are predicting. In that case, Stanford and Oregon will literally put up triple digits on us, which unfortunately may not be entirely unrealistic.

a little early for the demon alcohol on the west coast.

**** that! i am just getting my prediction in, based upon how i know i will feel later. this is good advance planning.

and **** osu.

we are going to ****ing KILL osu*

*i hope

OSU 28
CU 17

I think they force some turnovers and make big plays on special teams. Of course this is my reverse mojo attempt cause I never post in the prediction threads lol.

Back