What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU OL who will be...

BamBamBuff

I was thinking this am during my morning workout how much our Offensive line
have progressed in terms of weight gain,strength, and overall improvements? I don't subscribe to any premium recruiting sites, if anyone knows some of these details that would be great. From what I have heard, we've made nice strides in the weight/conditioning Dept. w/ Pittman
overseeing their daily regimens! I looked up the depth chart and saw that almost all weigh the same as last year?? I thought we were to see our big uglies gain more weight? Hasn't Pollumbus been 6'8" 300 for over a yr now? Fataagi is the same as well as Sanders. The onlyone I hear to gain was Miller some reports say he's now at 320lbs.!? Where are the R Fresh comming in at? What Fresh do you see contibuting this yr? Here is my want list to start

Run Set formation
RT Miller
RG Harrison
C Sanders
LG Fataagi
RT Pollumbus
TE Solder

Back ups
G Barehens,Palaazi,Head,Bahr,Iltis,Daniels
C Stevens, Maiava, Bahr
T Tau

Scarry to think we only have one reserve tackle that's a true tackle!:wow: