What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU playercalls out fans on Reddit

Tempe_Buff

A player on the team has taken to r/CFB to call out some fans and remind everyone that they cans till become bowl eligible.

Reddit Link

"I visit this subreddit every day because I like you all and you're funny, but I felt the need to call the Buffs fans out there. We have had some hard times these past few years, this year is the same too. With all of these posts about the toilet bowl between the bottom feeders of the PAC-12 between CU and Cal, it seems to me that our fans have forgotten that we can still make a bowl game. It's a long shot, but isn't they why we play football? My simple task for you Buffs out there is to simply not give up on us. We're going to need all of the help we can get from you all to do what seems like impossible. Keep cheering us on Buff loyals! Sincerely GreatOdlnsRaven-74"

Great. That's the last thing we need. Luckily that subreddit is mostly dead.

edit: I thought it was /r/pac12. Nevermind, that subbreddit is most definitely not dead.

I don't see anything inflammatory there, just a reminder that there's still some hope, so come to the games. Not much different from what you'll see on twitter. 74's Alex Kelley by the way.

That Mizzou fan in that thread is pretty annoying though.

What an idiot. How about you play better or call out your teammates, instead of expecting a packed stadium for one of the worst teams in the country

What an idiot. How about you play better or call out your teammates, instead of expecting a packed stadium for one of the worst teams in the country

STFU

They made the commitment to don the black and gold, we need to support them. Protest the admin or whatever, but the kids deserve the support. Plus, we were favored going in.

That was the appropriate tone for a player posting online.

"Calling out fans" is kind of a mischaracterization, imho. He was respectful, but disagreeing with fans calling this the toilet bowl and not supporting the team when there is still a pretty big goal that is still attainable this year and the players are focused on that.

I was telling people today that this is why this game today is so huge. Get to 4-6 and we've got a team that will be dialed in for next week. Last home game for the seniors and all that. You never know what can happen.

Back