What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU scored less than 50 points at .72 ppp tonight - and won. Welcome to #tadball

Nik, that's more or less what I'm saying. We have the ability to play like that in spots. Hell, Utah didn't make a fg like the last 10 minutes. The press really gave them issues. JG is right too, I wondered the same thing. I still wanna see Spence post a smaller guard every now and again. Dude is 6'5 or so, use it, unless its against ucla. Can't bitch about the half court D, best I've seen it this year.

Kazemi nearly became my most hated opponent-player of the year last night with that post-dunk flex. Also, I'm pretty sure he's at least in his late 20's.

I'd fight her if she wasn't mean as hell. She's one of those women that grabs your balls and tells u where to go. She's only like 5'5 but she thinks she's Shaq.

Back