What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU Season Ticket Update - July 7 deadline, Only season ticket holders in Folsom this Year (Likely)

Not sure it’s that’s clear. Who is to say everything will be normal in the Spring? Certainly a gamble
Exactly. Plus what doctor/school, besides the SEC and Clemson, is going to sign off on teenagers playing a season March though June only to turn around and play again come next September or October? Kids need to heal up. Tough to see any scenario right now.

FC Dallas, the entire franchise, just pulled out of MLS's tournament that starts in a few days.

I think this is enough of a unique situation to warrant a delay to the 2021 fall season as well. Maybe start in mid October.

No call. No email. I renewed the day after Mel Tucker left. Told the girl “**** Mel Tucker”. I work hard and suffer at work so that I can give my money to organizations I believe in. If it came to it, they can keep my money for 2020 and if they want I’ll pre-pay for 2021 right now. Just my story. Run Ralphie.

You only got the email if you had not renewed was my guess. If you had renewed, you did not need to do anything.

I could be wrong but I think it was their last effort to get the outstanding season ticket holders to contact them and to commit

You only got the email if you had not renewed was my guess. If you had renewed, you did not need to do anything.

I could be wrong but I think it was their last effort to get the outstanding season ticket holders to contact them and to commit
You may be correct. I found an email from late April talking about options if games are not played and one in May delaying the upgrade process. I just wish they would update us on what is going on.

I renewed early on and was planning to do seat location upgrade.
I say CU can keep my renewal money and offer me triple the priority points for being early and hanging in there.

My ticket rep called me yesterday to mention that basketball renewals may be in August. I take that with a grain of salt.
I asked and was told that season tickets account for only 19,000 seats in the stadium for games. Seemed surprisingly low.
This means 50% capacity gets every season ticket seat person in with room for students, etc.
I suppose trying to get down to 30% capacity is where priority makes a bigger difference.

My gut says it may be a spring season or no season until September 2021

I renewed early on and was planning to do seat location upgrade.
I say CU can keep my renewal money and offer me triple the priority points for being early and hanging in there.

My ticket rep called me yesterday to mention that basketball renewals may be in August. I take that with a grain of salt.
I asked and was told that season tickets account for only 19,000 seats in the stadium for games. Seemed surprisingly low.
This means 50% capacity gets every season ticket seat person in with room for students, etc.
I suppose trying to get down to 30% capacity is where priority makes a bigger difference.

My gut says it may be a spring season or no season until September 2021
No way 19k pay for season tickets this year. Maybe like 10-12k

Back