What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Cu soccer

Unleash Hell

Took Avery to the healthy kids day today and then the Soccer game and watched the buffs beat #11 Okie st.

I had never been to a soccer game before, but for something free, I think we wil be back for more. Avery liked watching them and now she is ready to take on her second year of playing soccer.:thumbsup:

Cool!

From what you could tell, did getting a Prentup Pass ($50 per season pass) to be able to sit in the center bleachers seem to be worth it if you go to a lot of games?

CU has one of the best female soccer players in the country playing for us. Nikki Marshall (from LONGMONT- :woot: ) plays on the US national team.

Colorado high school sports may not produce many prep superstars, but girls soccer is the major exception.

I would say that girls basketball is also an exception. Over the years, per capita, we've produced some great HS girls players.

I hope our football team proves me wrong, but I think aside our women's soccer team may be CU's strongest team this year. Cross Country is always strong, but I honestly don't know if they're national contenders again this year (aside from Barringer, I can't name one superstar - the guys have a freshman named Medina that's supposedly good...)

Anyway though - aside from the Ten Win season by football or a national championship by XCountry, this team may be the best at CU. They want a sweet 16, but Hempen may take Marshall and the team past that. They lost a lot of talent, but they're still really good.

It looks like that they had a reasonably decent crowd out there. How many folks go to these games? Any ideas? I know the parking situation out there is craptastic, but the facility itself it nice inside. Awesome views of the Flatirons.

It looks like that they had a reasonably decent crowd out there. How many folks go to these games? Any ideas? I know the parking situation out there is craptastic, but the facility itself it nice inside. Awesome views of the Flatirons.

I would say around 1200 or so. I think the healthy kids day helped out the crowd. The parking was pretty good actually.
6169_1226970957309_1320110575_30646978_287393_n.jpg

Back