What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU Tennis Claims Two Wins In Doubleheader

cmgoods

Olympic Sports Mod
Club Member
BOULDER – The University of Colorado tennis team shined in an in-state rivalry doubleheader, defeating Air Force and Colorado State at the Rocky Mountain Tennis Center.

In their first doubleheader since the 1996-97 season, and their first under head coach Nicole Kenneally, the Buffaloes breezed past the competition. The Buffs dropped just one match on the day, improving their overall record to 3-1, with their three victories all coming over in-state opponents.

“I’m really proud of this team,” Kenneally said. “In every season you get an opportunity to see how a team is going to react to adversity, and I think over the course of the last week, collimating in today, I think this team showed its colors. I’m really proud of how we came out and competed today as a team. We competed together.”

Read more...

Back