What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU @ Utah thread

XJ invisible again. Frustrating. Wish he would bust through, with Gordy struggles it is a tough thing to overcome with both invisible offensively.

Ski has two fouls. So we are going to see more Talton forcing things.

Yeah, but forcing things and actually doing something productive when forcing things aren't the same, as I'm sure you'd attest to. I'd rather see someone else give it a shot. That was too long of a leash on XT. He was in full on 6th grade ball panic mode.

Yeah, but forcing things and actually doing something productive when forcing things aren't the same, as I'm sure you'd attest to. I'd rather see someone else give it a shot. That was too long of a leash on XT. He was in full on 6th grade ball panic mode.

Gordon has really dropped the ball on Loveridge. Lousy defense. Get back to Thomas.

So what lineup do you propose if you have Talton on the bench for sucking and XJ, DT and ski all with foul trouble?

Gordon has really dropped the ball on Loveridge. Lousy defense. Get back to Thomas.
XJ, Thomas, and Booker were all sitting with 2 fouls.

As an aside, I wish XJ looked half as smooth as Loveridge when he drives the ball.

To clarify, I'm fine with XT forcing things, but he was just dumb. Attempted a guarded three early in the clock, didn't get out on man for open three, and missed two lay ups by a combined six feet. I hope he gets it together, as we'll need him and I want to root for the guy.

Still tied at least. Need a good 2nd half from Scott, Ski, and XJ. Have to find a way to break this match up zone.

So what lineup do you propose if you have Talton on the bench for sucking and XJ, DT and ski all with foul trouble?

****ty situation, but sometimes you have or roll the dice and leave one of them in. I'm fine with the lineup Tad had, but XT was playing out of control & needed to have a talking to. King could've gone in for a min while that occurred.

Let's get that last 3 minutes out of our system and go for the win. Go Buffs!

This is a game where we unfortunately see how much we miss the Mayor. If he were playing Utah would have no answer. Without him they overload on Scott, cut off our slashing game, and dare us to do something from the outside.

****ty situation, but sometimes you have or roll the dice and leave one of them in. I'm fine with the lineup Tad had, but XT was playing out of control & needed to have a talking to. King could've gone in for a min while that occurred.

Yeah King would have settled the offense down. :)

Nice Tad ball scoreless streak. But we don't need shooters and anyone who questions that should be banned.

Guy can barely limp back for defense and XJ pulls up from 19? Come on, man.

Back