What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU v Arizona State - 6pm, P12N

National TV increases exposure. Helps with voters (weird to say), helps with recruits, helps with fans.
Luckily most of our fans and recruits are in the Mountain and Pacific zones where Pac-12 network is way more common than back East.

Extraneous circumstances. Rushing the field for your team gain bowl eligibility for the first time in almost a decade... They would be rushing to celebrate their team, not who they beat. I would be down with it.
oh, agreed. Momentous. But it cheapens that rush against UCLA and then the next against Utah when we clinch the P12 south. :ROFLMAO:

I agree. But there are a lot of people upset about being stuck on P12 network. I get the channel, so I'm cool with it, but I get why some people aren't
Oh I'm pissed too, but I thought it should have been a night ESPN game or something. Afternoon doesn't feel like the right vibe for this one.

Oh I'm pissed too, but I thought it should have been a night ESPN game or something. Afternoon doesn't feel like the right vibe for this one.

Not with what could be on the line. I am so excited to be at Folsom for this one. The 12pm tailgating + 6pm kickoff should lend itself to an atmosphere we haven't had around here in a long long time.

Also, the buffalo war cry or whatever it is called now, was epic again on Saturday. Keep it up. Would like to see it done before the 4th quarter too.

For me, a 6:00 PM start time is just about perfect. Last grill of the year.

I agree. But there are a lot of people upset about being stuck on P12 network. I get the channel, so I'm cool with it, but I get why some people aren't

Meh. The P12N pays the bills.
I'm cool with keeping it in the family.

Meh. The P12N pays the bills.
I'm cool with keeping it in the family.
Pac-12 network is awesome, if it was on DirecTV this wouldn't be an issue and I could care less if we played on that channel every weekend.

my brother scheduled his bachelor party weekend for the weekend of the 15th... Guess I will have to assume that the Buffs take care of business until I get back into cell reception and read how national pundits are stumped as to how Colorado keeps on dominating fools and how we're 4-0 in the P12 and now have a commanding lead in the South. The kool aid is strong and so so so delicious.

Pac-12 network is awesome, if it was on DirecTV this wouldn't be an issue and I could care less if we played on that channel every weekend.

Like you, distribution issues aside, I love having a dedicated conference network partner. Their post game wrap ups really makes it easy to keep up with our competition.

Every dime P12N earns from CU is not being spent by ESPN to overhype the SEC.

I think it's a product of the conference this year. The stories here are us and UW, and everybody else is below expectations or barely meeting them. We've played Oregon (massive disappointment), Oregon State (picked 12th in the conference, and that's probably where they'll finish). This week is USC (they're a reality show), and ASU follows that up (yeah they're 4-1, but they'll struggle if Wilkins is gone for an extended period). My point is is I get why we're on the P12N again. Having said that, I do think that streak stops at Stanford. Wins by both teams this week make that game very, very attractive to our TV partners. It's the only other top 25 game that Saturday outside of Texas A&M/Alabama (which is a certainty to be picked up by CBS) according to yesterday's AP poll.

Blows. Was hoping to take my 5 yo. but he wouldn't make it past halftime.
We are going to struggle with our 6 yo. Would be nice if we could get her to take a nap, but she will refuse and be tired and cranky by halftime. The 9 yo will be just fine though.

Back