What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU v UT Game Thread

Hrm... Just wondering, why isn't our #1 DB on Shipley?
If Jimmy Smith is a NFL Caliber CB, I'd like to see him on Shipley all night

There are a lot of you out there that get a big :finger:.

At the same time, I threw my wallet when we let tu get that TD. That pissed me off so bad. We have them by the throat and let them do that! GOD DAMMIT!

BUT THESE ARE THE KIDS I BELIEVE IN! THESE ARE THE COACHES I BELIEVE IN!

We have the young talent to turn this thing around, boyz.

There are a lot of you out there that get a big :finger:.

At the same time, I threw my wallet when we let tu get that TD. That pissed me off so bad. We have them by the throat and let them do that! GOD DAMMIT!

BUT THESE ARE THE KIDS I BELIEVE IN! THESE ARE THE COACHES I BELIEVE IN!

We have the young talent to turn this thing around, boyz.

All I want for christmas is for DBT to be right.

I think a big key is to play the best players on the team!!! (which big hawk seems to be doing a little better in this game) and to keep Simas involved! :duel2:

random question...i am from tx and prefer the aggies for a texas team and we've always called them tu

does CU call them tu as well

Best Half this season by far. Cody looks better and our dl and lb's are playing aggressive.

VERY HAPPY with this effort, no moral victories,let's win this.

VERY frustrated with our secondary, bad play by jalil and collins and greg brown have got to have this secondary playing better than this,they are supposed to be the strength of the team.

Keep it up buffs, and hagan, on 2nd and short, get a bigger back in there, like scott maybe...

****ING RUNNING GAME!!! :sad2:

Stick with it ... eventually Speedy will break one (he almost did but that UT defender got just enough of the back of his shoe to trip him up ... funny how I could see that but these sorry excuses of announcers couldn't).

And WHERE THE **** is DS??? Is he that bad, in the doghouse, hurt, or WHAT?!?! I'd really like to know. Given all the acrimony between CU and the Whorns over his recruiting wouldn't it be wondeful if he was a factor in a CU win?

But in any case ... as good as Cody has been on some key plays in the 1st half ... his passing ain't going to do it. Run the ****ing ball ... wear out the UT defense and kill some clock ... and SCORE while doing it.

You know ... like we did against the Whorns in the 2001 Big XII Championship Game.:thumbsup:

****ING RUNNING GAME!!! :sad2:

Stick with it ... eventually Speedy will break one (he almost did but that UT defender got just enough of the back of his shoe to trip him up ... funny how I could see that but these sorry excuses of announcers couldn't).

And WHERE THE **** is DS??? Is he that bad, in the doghouse, hurt, or WHAT?!?! I'd really like to know. Given all the acrimony between CU and the Whorns over his recruiting wouldn't it be wondeful if he was a factor in a CU win?

But in any case ... as good as Cody has been on some key plays in the 1st half ... his passing ain't going to do it. Run the ****ing ball ... wear out the UT defense and kill some clock ... and SCORE while doing it.

You know ... like we did against the Whorns in the 2001 Big XII Championship Game.:thumbsup:

Our secondary has to start playing better and get some picks.No picks since the csu game.

Back