What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU v UT Game Thread

%$7856765646743737 CODY!!!!!!!!!! F&*&**ng roll out play to the right again,and game over. AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Well, I guess this is the part where UT wins 64-14 or something.

Dammit Hawk... just had a TO and give it back to them.

So sad because the team has looked really good tonight! ARGH!

I'm ****ing tired of cody shooting our team in the foot... How many turnovers can our defense get that cody pisses away... I don't care, put anyone else in... Lobato, evans, hansen, goodman.. I dont care.

get him out of there!!!!

Can we just punt on 1st down?

We have a better chance of winning with Texas on offense than we do with Colorado on offense.

That Cody Hawkins is the best QB on this team does not inspire great confidence for the future of CU football.

Big Hawk ... will you now just ****ing concede that your son (for all the positive values he has and brings to the team) is NOT a legitimate Big XII quality QB and play someone ... ANYONE ... else at this point?

And TRY to recruit a top quality QB ... assuming of course that you're here long enough to do so?

With a frigging QB, we are a TEAM. Can someone hit mr zen boob with a hammer?

Screw cody screw cody screw cody screw cody screw cody screw cody screw cody screw cody screw cody screw cody screw cody screw cody screw cody screw cody screw cody screw cody screw cody screw cody screw cody screw cody screw cody screw cody

Hey don't bash the players. Cody is what he is but he's trying out there. It's easy for you to come in here and say screw Cody after 16 posts but you're out of line.

Hey don't bash the players. Cody is what he is but he's trying out there. It's easy for you to come in here and say screw Cody after 16 posts but you're out of line.

how am i out of line? he sucks and i'm not the only one who thinks that...who cares how many posts i have...its the truth

Back