What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU v Washington State - Game Thread

Shame I have to turn off this zags vs butler game to watch this one. Go buffs.

Early on, I'm liking our defense.

Chen started for XJ tonight.

I like that we're pushing tempo and going inside with the ball.

Wazzu is just raping us when we go up for board. Hooking and holding every time. "PAC-12 Refs. Sh@tting the bed is our job #1"

Motum could be the ugliest human being alive. Dude looks like the first stage of the virus in any zombie apocalypse movie.

I think what they're doing is technically considered basketball.

At least we're in the lead.

21-14 with a minute and a half left in the 1st.

I think what they're doing is technically considered basketball.

At least we're in the lead.

21-14 with a minute and a half left in the 1st.

lol. I think both teams are setting back the game 20 years. Really WSU is terrible.

Hideous half on the offensive end and it starts with the Guards. That said, our D looks better and Roberson looks more active than he has recently. Scott needs to stop trying to set a pick on every play and get his ass in the post. He's getting the ball in bad positions when he gets it and it's hurting our spacing.

Hideous half on the offensive end and it starts with the Guards. That said, our D looks better and Roberson looks more active than he has recently. Scott needs to stop trying to set a pick on every play and get his ass in the post. He's getting the ball in bad positions when he gets it and it's hurting our spacing.

We have some identity issues on O. There is no reason to pull the post out to set a high pick if the guards are not going to use the pick to drive to basket. We have our post players set high picks and the guards simple slide around the 3pt line. What a waste.

We have some identity issues on O. There is no reason to pull the post out to set a high pick if the guards are not going to use the pick to drive to basket. We have our post players set high picks and the guards simple slide around the 3pt line. What a waste.
Yep. They only tried to run a pick and roll two or three times early, then resorted to pointless, soft picks that clutter up an already bad offense.

Now we're losing. This is not going to end well/ We look dazed and confused.

Offense becomes very difficult when no one on the team can hit a jump shot.

We are so mentally weak. I'm tired of Tad and players telling the media we lack leadership. They should all shut their G-dam pieholes and somebody should step the f*ck up!!!!!!!

Back