What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU Video at it again, video release 2/26

My voice over guess...
peeweemovienetflix.jpg

I also caught that helmet. Interesting. 2:10 in the video.

Attachments

• screenshot-vimeo.com 2016-03-02 08-38-19.png
    screenshot-vimeo.com 2016-03-02 08-38-19.png
    44.2 KB · Views: 32
They finally added the metallic gold helmet! I spotted it in the new Champions Center video narrated by Klatt. They desperately need to retire the dead banana colored pants and make them metallic as well. That helmet is going to look great with the all black unis.

Attachments

• goldCUhelmet.png
    goldCUhelmet.png
    233.1 KB · Views: 19
I've been in that MRI, much bigger than I'm used too. Also, they should have enlisted Klatt's dad instead; much better motivational voice. Great video.

That was pretty much awesome. No excuses left
Agreed. Facilities are finished, in use and being highly publicized. They no longer have to show recruits a hole in the ground, blueprints, graphics or virtual simulations of what they might look like when finished. And coincidentally, we are seeing/hearing recruits rave about them and mention them in interviews. Go figure..

Back