What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU vs Arizona State, 2pm MT, PAC12N Pregame Thread

I love the 2PM kickoff for personal reasons, but would also like the 5PM to get more TV exposure. No one watches the Pac12 network.

Should be a glorious day weather wise. Perfect time - some plays can make the highlight reels before everyone goes to bed.

Players Make Plays

The time is fine-but I'd prefer to play on a network that people have.
Wilner reported that because it's Homecoming and CU needs to plan festivities, that the time had to be nailed today, not within 6 days. 6 days from now, this game may have much more network interest....

Beautiful. We'll be flying in for this one and were hoping for the mid-afternoon spot. Could be a really special game.

Wilner reported that because it's Homecoming and CU needs to plan festivities, that the time had to be nailed today, not within 6 days. 6 days from now, this game may have much more network interest....

ASU has lost 2 straight. I think they're better than that says, but it is what it is.

I hate that it's on Pac-12 Network but not every kick time can be purely for TV. You gotta do some for the actual fans. 2 is perfect and it's gonna be a huge crowd.
Agree. Parents weekend always is attended well because the students show up with parents and siblings. Then they go out and eat afterwards clogging all the damn restaurants.

Agree. Parents weekend always is attended well because the students show up with parents and siblings. Then they go out and eat afterwards clogging all the damn restaurants.

Parents weekend 1994 had CU beat KState down on national TV in a night game - it was ****ing awesome... except that was probably the most sober I was for a CU night game for about 15 years.

Parents weekend 1994 had CU beat KState down on national TV in a night game - it was ****ing awesome... except that was probably the most sober I was for a CU night game for about 15 years.
I’ll never forget a buddy waving to my parents as he’s pissing off the porch (down the front steps) while we’re walking up to his house to pre-game for parents weekend my freshman year. :ROFLMAO:

im gonna guess she'd not appreciate the humor of, say, your avatar pic, for example?
She would have been fine with that. I can hear her gasping at this though:
55dbdb1d170000b700568767.jpeg

Back