What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU Vs Central Arkansas Game Day

Gameday - CU vs Central Arkansas

Down the field

Fight fight for victory...

im gonna start up again damn it... i miss my tradition

Confidence. That is a key word for today's game. With the exception of some regrouping needed on coverage teams, Buffs come out of last week with a growing level of confidence. This will be a tougher challenge today given athleticism and maturity of CA, but we will find a way to win. We take a step forward today....

Fight CU!

Cool video ... thanks for posting. I assume that's a recruiting video?

Only problem I have with it is that a lot of the highlights from the past few years were from games we lost (usually badly). But maybe that's just nitpicking.

But the scenes of Boulder and Ralphie's run are AWESOME!!!

Cool video ... thanks for posting. I assume that's a recruiting video?

Only problem I have with it is that a lot of the highlights from the past few years were from games we lost (usually badly). But maybe that's just nitpicking.

But the scenes of Boulder and Ralphie's run are AWESOME!!!

You're a dumbass.

Who are your playmakers?

We spread the ball around to a lot of WRs so we don't have anyone that will get 200 yards or anything, but 6'4 Dezmin Lewis is our #1 WR. Freshman WR/KR Jatavious Wilson scored 3 TDs in his first college game last week so he will be involved as well. We lost our top 2 WRs and top 3 RBs from last year so we're still figuring out who can be relied on but we'll use a lot of different guys.

You cant put a highlight video together in the past two seasons without including games we lost or it would be like a twenty second video.

So why not concentrate on highlights from the years in which ... oh ... I don't know ... CU football was SUCCESSFUL? You know ... from 1989 or so through 2005 ... and the few highlights from the Squawk era (e.g., OU and T-Tech in 2007, and the almost incredible comeback against 'Bama that same year).

But please excuse me if I choose to try to forget the past three years of CU football futility.

And Flounder ... for a guy who is actually considering FSU as a superior choice over CU ... this fact alone illustrates your incredible ignorance and lack of perspective. In sum ... go **** yourself.

Back