What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU vs Kjuco....

4DemBuffs

Most admired poster
Club Member
a young team got beat tonight.

overall, i dont think the Buffs played that bad. Kjuco imho, played a very good game and that was the difference. however, i must say i dont know what happened to the D tonight? :confused:

there were a couple of questionable calls by hawk but in the end, none would have made the difference in the game.

sucks! sucks for every reason out there.

i hope the buffs rally!!! :gobuffs:

Last edited:
I'm really not that worried about this team.

I'm disappointed about the loss, but I still think we are going to have a good season.

I do wish the bad snaps would become a thing of the past by next week.

HAHA almost the same thread at the same time!

Yeah, really not to disappointed, I think they'll take this and learn from it big time. Still a very young team and that really showed tonight.

I hate to dig on college players, but maybe it's time to move Daniel Sanders to another position and try out a new center. He's averaging about 3 bad snaps a game and it just kills!

A few thoughts on the game...

1. Going for it on fourth and six from the fifty w/ 30 seconds left in the second quarter? Not such a good idea.

2. Patrick Williams cannot stop dropping TD passes.

3. Our defense over pursued and tackled VERY poorly all night long.

4. QB Hawkins looked terrible and so did his protection. I keep reminding myself that he is a freshman, so I should have expected one of these to happen at some point.

That said, I'm still very pleased with this season overall.

Go Buffs and Go Rox!

I'm disappointed in the loss, mainly because of all the preventable mistakes. Too many penalties.

KSU looked very good, and very fast.

I'm still generally pleased with the season thus far and the direction we're headed. :gobuffs:

I'm still generally pleased with the season thus far and the direction we're headed. :gobuffs:

:yeahthat: Nice closing thought to your comment and I agree. While I have been hoping it wouldn't I've been expecting this might happen. To come back so strong after such a poor season last year it wouldn't be out of the realm to have a collapse. The air went out of me when I saw CH throw his first pick. I thought UH OH! The running game was a gutsy effort but the rest of the team never really got untracked

To me this is the first and only real bad game the Buffs have played this year and they still managed over 400 yards of offense. Recall what a bad game was last year?? I think they get it out of their system and return to their winning ways.

I think misery has the tools to beat us (not conceding them a victory yet) but I think we humble the lamehawks and the rest of the North.

A few thoughts on the game...

That said, I'm still very pleased with this season overall.

me too. though, if we lose next week and are 4-4, we've got hay to bale. assuming a W against ISU....we still gotta beat TT on the road or MU or NU at home to get bowl eligible.

i like our chances against NU better than at TT or MU....but i think the Bugeaters will bounce back a little and play a few tough games from here on out.

i think we win 7 games and go to Shreveport for the Indy Bowl and play an SEC team.

Zorch.........BOOOOOOM! Damn that fall back to earth hurt. The penalties, interceptions, and once again the dropped balls killed. Awesome job by Hugh last night. He really had some amazing runs.

I had to keep reminding myself that they are really young. Going for it on fourth down makes Hawkins the hero or the chump. Against the Dirt Burglers he was the hero, last night he was the chump. I still like Coach Hawks gambling ways. They have doubled last years wins and so far have been the surprise of the North. Lets get at least two more wins to go bowling. Go Buffs!

Too many mistakes.

Poor execution.

Bad snaps.

Fumbled snaps (by both the QB and Punter)

Poor decisions throwing the ball.

Over ran plays on defense.

Refs continually ****ed us in the ass.

K-State cheated (ran numerous pick plays).

The biggest contributors in my mind was the fact that Cody was off last night. His passes were in some cases inches off the mark and in some cases way off the mark. Also, our OL was allowing pressure to get to Cody.

In all the games that we have won this year Cody's stats were better

Look at the stats below to see Cody's performance. Int's, QB rating are all similar to the ASU game. I'm not blaming him. He just had a bad game and were a young team. Everyone will learn from this.

me too. though, if we lose next week and are 4-4, we've got hay to bale. assuming a W against ISU....we still gotta beat TT on the road or MU or NU at home to get bowl eligible.

i like our chances against NU better than at TT or MU....but i think the Bugeaters will bounce back a little and play a few tough games from here on out.

i think we win 7 games and go to Shreveport for the Indy Bowl and play an SEC team.

Good post.

Back