What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU Vs Ksju

buff4bcs1985

Yeah, I'm thinking I'm Back!
Club Member
[video=youtube;6dpNWMZK1tk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dpNWMZK1tk[/video]

Momentum cu 79-ksu73

Last edited:
Here are some important questions:
1 - Are the KSU fans going to bring their spank towels?
2 - Did they buy additional parts for the mascot beside the gigantic head?
3 - Is the mascot going to bring his guitar?

all these things can sway the game pretty easy.

K State hasn't been at full strength since before Christmas and the suspension of Pullen and Curtis Kelly. Pullen is back, but Kelly didn't play against OSU on Sat. don't know what the variables are with Kelly....but, i haven't seen anything that says Kelly will play against us as well.

he's a big, so that might be a plus for the Buffs. might as well get these guys early when they aren't at full bore. KSU was #6 and 9-2 before the suspensions (L @ Duke and @ Florida, W over Gonzaga and Va Tech) and 3-2 since.

edit: my dad says Kelly has a 6 game suspension, and tonight will be the 6th game.

Last edited:
Not expecting much....Buffs still have to prove they can Consistently compete AND WIN on the road....haven't seen a lot from this team to really prove that hesitation otherwise, outside of a few recent successes over subpar teams

[video=youtube;o5ip-pdjMPA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5ip-pdjMPA[/video]

My personal favorite colorado basketball moment of all time.
Buffs win on a alec burks banked in 3 at the buzzer 77-76

[video=youtube;6dpNWMZK1tk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dpNWMZK1tk[/video]

Momentum cu 79-ksu73

Out of curiosity because I am not a college basketball guru, but why does Utah State have such big and crazy crowds? And I think CU loses 83-78, rebounding becomes a problem again for the buffs.

[video=youtube;o5ip-pdjMPA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5ip-pdjMPA[/video]

My personal favorite colorado basketball moment of all time.
Buffs win on a alec burks banked in 3 at the buzzer 77-76

My favorite:

Jaquay Walls, Colorado. Guarded by childhood friend Jamaal Tinsley, Walls dribbled behind his back, then sank a desperation 3 from near halfcourt as time expired, sending the Buffs' game with Big 12 leader Iowa State into overtime last Saturday. He added 15 points in the OT in CU's 102-90 upset. Walls finished 16-of-24 from the floor (7-of-10 on 3s) and scored a career-high 42 points. The loss was just the second for Iowa State in its last 21 games. "I kept putting up shots to make sure it wasn't a fluke," said Walls, who averages 17 ppg.

Jaquay "Scraps" Walls was theeeeee man!

jaquay-walls.jpg

My favorite:

Jaquay Walls, Colorado. Guarded by childhood friend Jamaal Tinsley, Walls dribbled behind his back, then sank a desperation 3 from near halfcourt as time expired, sending the Buffs' game with Big 12 leader Iowa State into overtime last Saturday. He added 15 points in the OT in CU's 102-90 upset. Walls finished 16-of-24 from the floor (7-of-10 on 3s) and scored a career-high 42 points. The loss was just the second for Iowa State in its last 21 games. "I kept putting up shots to make sure it wasn't a fluke," said Walls, who averages 17 ppg.

Jaquay "Scraps" Walls was theeeeee man!

jaquay-walls.jpg

Ah Dude, this would probably be mine to. Pretty sure Walls shot the ball from his hip. The 'Clones had both Tinsley and Marcus Fizer. This was another one of Patton's teams that should have made the tourney.

15 points in a 5 minute OT is ridiculous. that's a pace, on your own, to score 120 in a 40 minute game.

that was a great game.

Back