1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The admins are aware of site instability throughout the day today. We have our crack technical staff checking it out, but it is probably the Russians. If you are having any specific issues, please post them to the Customer Service Support Forums and we will get to them in the next 24 to 48 weeks. Thank You

CU VS OU - Question for you guys

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Kameltosis, Sep 26, 2007.

1. Kameltosis

Kameltosis Well-Known Member

I'm debating if I should put money on the the line, or over/under for this game. I think the 'Over' at 55.5 is easy money, what ya think?

I usually hate betting over/under but I'm more comfortable betting it instead of the huge 22pt spread to Okie Dokie.

What you guys think? Any of you placing?

2. Lt.Col.FrankSlade

Lt.Col.FrankSlade Well-Known Member

I think the game will cover a 55.5 number.

3. 92Buff

92Buff Well-Known Member

Last top 10 team we played was Georgia - we were a 27 point underdog and we more than covered. Just a thought...

4. Lt.Col.FrankSlade

Lt.Col.FrankSlade Well-Known Member

He's talking about the "over". i.e. the oddsmakers are saying the two teams combined will not score more than 55.5 point.

5. Kameltosis

Now I'm second guessing. UGHHHH! Yeah...I'm talking about the total points 92...shoot, I dunno. It's a crap shoot, ya'll have suprised me before...****, this whole season has been a total mind **** NCAA wide.

6. sackman

sackman Club Member Club Member

The best advice I can give is to NEVER bet on a game that involves CU. Too much weird **** happens in games involving us. That goes both ways, too.

If you bet the over, the game will be a defensive struggle. If you bet the under, nobody will stop anybody.

7. Kameltosis

Yeah, it's been like that all season so far....this is a really weird year in college football.

Notre Dame winless after 4?
    Ap. State upsetting Michigan who comes in #5?
    Huskers struggling with Ball St?

many others....prolly should save my money.

8. FlatironsBuff

FlatironsBuff Club Member Club Member

Yeah, you probably should save the money. You never know when your house will need some new tires.:smile2:

JJBuff likes this.
  9. Kameltosis

har har har :asshole:

10. 92Buff

92Buff Well-Known Member

No **** Sherlock. Just throwing in the fact that he may want to reconsider his stance on the spread.

11. Bone Buff

Bone Buff Well-Known Member

I wouldn't bet the over/under this game. I just don't know which offense is going to show up.

12. JimmyBuff

JimmyBuff Well-Known Member

I don't like the number.. We have a very limited offense and I can see OU holding us down below 13 points.. That means you'll need OU to get 42+.. OU couldn't get 42 in Boulder when Vince Okruch was our DC... I wouldn't lay anything significant on this game..

13. Kameltosis

good points. I think I'll just wager a beer with the arse hole buff I watch the games with at the Enlisted Club :D kidding he's a good guy...poor guy has to sit in between 10 husker fans every saturday

14. MiamiBuffs

MiamiBuffs Wᴉɐɯᴉ qnɟɟs Club Member

Actually, all college football is this way. Thats why you bet on 5 ot 6 teams so you don't have all your eggs in one basket