What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU WBB starting getting noticed

BeBe

Club Member
Club Member
One vote in today's AP poll.

Ladies need to win tomorrow at Denver and then comes THE big game of the non conf season on Friday when #8 Louisville Cardinals visit Coors. I believe the Buffs have a good shot at beating Louisville. That would amp up the attention level.

Here's a great deal for anyone even considering going to see one or more WBB games this season....
http://www.cubuffs.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=3910&SPID=258&DB_LANG=C&ATCLID=205823114&DB_OEM_ID=600

$12 for a ticket to the 12 reamining games .... starts with Louisville game. C'mon gang, let's get behind this team!

I got a bunch of free ticket passes for WBB as a thank you for buying season tickets.

Any of you guys up for getting a group together for the Louisville game on Friday? I'll bring the vouchers to Dark Horse if there's interest.

When's the last time CU has had a home non-conference game of this magnitude? It has the opportunity to put them in the top 20 for the first time in a while and get the team the local recognition that they currently aren't getting.

Really, I have no idea how good Louisville is as I haven't seen them play in years. But CU is playing fairly well and the inside game is a lot better than it's been in a while. DU should be a double-digit win giving the Buffs a 8-0 record heading into Friday.

We need to end the season with both the women and the men in the NCAA Tournament, and preferably both being ranked in the final top 25 polls - let's set the bar high. Why not?

Let's not get caught sleeping against Denver.

Back