What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU WBB up to #14 in AP poll

Remaining non-conference schedule:

11/29 vs South Alabama
12/04 at Wyoming
12/07 vs Illinois
12/12 vs Denver
12/21 at #4 Louisville
12/29 vs Southern Utah

The key here is going to be winning that Illinois home game. The roadie at Wyoming and home game against Denver could be tricky given the local rivalry thing, but the Buffs are clearly the better team in those. Winning at Louisville would be amazing, but not a game we can count on in the least. If we take care of business besides Louisville (where we at least want a good showing), we'd be 9-1 heading into Pac-12 play and within the Top 15 in the nation.

Although the schedules (other than the one on the Buffs web site) don't show it, there is also a game on Saturday. The Friday/Saturday is the Omni (formerly Coors) Classic Thanksgiving Tourney at the CEC. First game on Friday is Samford vs Rice (on which one of the Obinnah girls is a frosh) followed by the CU vs South Alabama game. Then on Saturday you have the consolation game followed by the championship game so if teams hold to current form CU should be playing Rice on Saturday for the championship. Then comes the game in Laramie.

Although the schedules (other than the one on the Buffs web site) don't show it, there is also a game on Saturday. The Friday/Saturday is the Omni (formerly Coors) Classic Thanksgiving Tourney at the CEC. First game on Friday is Samford vs Rice (on which one of the Obinnah girls is a frosh) followed by the CU vs South Alabama game. Then on Saturday you have the consolation game followed by the championship game so if teams hold to current form CU should be playing Rice on Saturday for the championship. Then comes the game in Laramie.

Thanks, BeBe. I thought a 28-game schedule was awful light. Even with the Samford/Rice game, we're still a game short of where it should be.

Real Time RPI also has the CU Women at #7 right now. It's ridiculously early and there will be some wild swings over the next month, but that's still great to see. You generally don't drop much when you win.

If I thought they had a chance of beating Louisville there, I'd figure out a way to go. It's too much of a drive and I have too much stuff happening in December to go there.

Illinois is a better team than they were last year from what I read in the local paper. However, we do very well at defending our home court--at least in the pre-season.

At Wyoming has always been tough for the Buffs. It's a tough place to play.

While DU is a rivalry game, CU is the better team. DU is still re-building. They seem to have signed a very good class for next year.

Back