What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU will have a new coach tonight.

If it is PA my guess is the forced decision is Mac. He is a huge Mac guy if I remember correctly. If he is putting that kind of jack into this deal, it will be Mac.

Nope not enough, if he said anal warts i'd be willing to give him the benefit of doubt.

What if he said that this was as serious as anal tongue darts on Elton John? Would that change your mind?

If it is PA my guess is the forced decision is Mac. He is a huge Mac guy if I remember correctly. If he is putting that kind of jack into this deal, it will be Mac.

Sounds like its huge win all the way around. Bigtime booster selects Mac or EB and drops big coin into the program...nice!

Interesting but I think MAC's past has black balled him with the fem nazi's up there.

Nobody has any cred at this final hour...

awwww.... **** it. going to bed then. tomorrow will be long enough anyway without adding another 3 beers on top of what i have had thus far...

pain in the asses!!!!

:lol:

I cannot say who, but a source very close to the program told me that the new coach will be notified tonight by 10 pm via telephone that they got the job or didn't get the job. I am guessing that the school will hold a press conference tomorrow with the news.

Well it can't be Mac, that's way past his bedtime. He's gotta hit up the Villiage Inn by 4 am.
:ban:

Interesting but I think MAC's past has black balled him with the fem nazi's up there.

I do not think 20 to 30 letters to the admin will stop them from saying yes if PA is ponying up like Max is saying. Not sure of the credibility of Max is, but if PA is involved in a big way (indoor practice facility type of investment), Mac will be the guy

it wont be announced tonight...

IF TRUE, then like hell it won't. If this guy, with 53 posts and no real cred here to speak of, is leaking it, then it's leaked all over the place, and everyone will know within 5 minutes. It'll be announced all over creation. That'd make tomorrow just an official introduction.

Another case of the classic, the odds of any information being leaked to the entire general public go up exponentially for every additional person that knows about it.

Again, all this is going with the caveat of: IF it is true.

IF TRUE, then like hell it won't. If this guy, with 53 posts and no real cred here to speak of, is leaking it, then it's leaked all over the place, and everyone will know within 5 minutes. It'll be announced all over creation. That'd make tomorrow just an official introduction.

Another case of the classic, the odds of any information being leaked to the entire general public go up exponentially for every additional person that knows about it.

Again, all this is going with the caveat of: IF it is true.

leak yes... announce no... there is a difference between announcing formally and a leak...

072307_fear.gif

Just for clarification...Phil Anschutz is a KU booster not a CU booster. He has donated a lot of money to the Medical Center but is not big into CU athletics.

Just for clarification...Phil Anschutz is a KU booster not a CU booster. He has donated a lot of money to the Medical Center but is not big into CU athletics.

That is my understanding as well, but I would welcome him with open arms if he decided he wanted to support Dear Old CU.

And we should believe a newbie poster because.............. (crickets)

I cannot say who, but a source very close to the program told me that the new coach will be notified tonight by 10 pm via telephone that they got the job or didn't get the job. I am guessing that the school will hold a press conference tomorrow with the news.

Back