What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU will win at least one more game this season

buff4bcs1985

Yeah, I'm thinking I'm Back!
Club Member
After watching tonight I come away feeling better than I had going in... cu competed with usc and if not for some stupid play in the red zone and blown coverages cu makes this game more than interesting...this game was far closer than the score line says

Love the enthusiasm, but no chance with this defense. Arizona has 4-5 big talented wr's and a decent qb

Ucla and utah are on the road.

Hopefully you can say I told you so in the next 3 weeks.

Love the enthusiasm, but no chance with this defense. Arizona has 4-5 big talented wr's and a decent qb

Ucla and utah are on the road.

Hopefully you can say I told you so in the next 3 weeks.

They are starting to buy into embree and zona is reeling a bit stil as is ucla...the wins I see are ucla with zona and utah as toss ups leaning more towards zone

They are starting to buy into embree and zona is reeling a bit stil as is ucla...the wins I see are ucla with zona and utah as toss ups leaning more towards zone

Hopefully it's zona, how sad would it be not to win a game at home?

I don't see that at all. USC was sleepwalking through that game ... and we still got blown out.
Good crowd though. People really want a winner.

Our defensive backfield talent is FCS level. Anyone blaming Greg Brown is a ****ing moron. The difference in talent is obvious and - even though Brown has to take some heat for that - he has got absolutely nothing to work with. Might as well put 'Tini and BCS back there.

Our defensive backfield talent is FCS level. Anyone blaming Greg Brown is a ****ing moron. The difference in talent is obvious and - even though Brown has to take some heat for that - he has got absolutely nothing to work with. Might as well put 'Tini and BCS back there.

Yeah, anyone blaming hawk after year two was a moron. I guess brown will recruit some great db's for 2012, right? With all these injured db's coming back next year, we should be much better on defense. No excuses.

Yeah, anyone blaming hawk after year two was a moron. I guess brown will recruit some great db's for 2012, right? With all these injured db's coming back next year, we should be much better on defense. No excuses.

I would hope so. Also, WTF happened to Obi? Pac-12 surprise of the year pre-season and...disappears, as always.

I would hope so. Also, WTF happened to Obi? Pac-12 surprise of the year pre-season and...disappears, as always.

Don't know, had high expectations for him. He didn't do much last year so can't blame the coaches on this one. Would like to see some guys get coached up for 1 game, haven't seen it yet...

I think the team looked a little better, and they're starting to look much more physical. I liked some of the big hitting we saw. Gonna take some time is all

Yeah DIO, I loved watching Webb hit. I was really missing Rippy though. And I completely agree with AZbuff, I will have Greg Browns back this whole year. Our corners were so slow, the discrepancy was astounding.

Back