What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU @ WSU Pre-Pregame thread

Well that sucks, was hoping for an earlier start time. The family and I, along with a coug grad are going to the game. With how many times they throw it, the game might not end until two in the morning.

Well that sucks, was hoping for an earlier start time. The family and I, along with a coug grad are going to the game. With how many times they throw it, the game might not end until two in the morning.

Ouch. Pullman lodging options are limited and driving back to the hotel in Spokane after the game is going to suck.

I hate these late games...but ESPN? Heck yeah! National exposure again!
That's two weeks in a row!

I'm looking forward to a great game, in all hoensty.

I hate these late games...but ESPN? Heck yeah! National exposure again!
That's two weeks in a row!

I'm looking forward to a great game, in all hoensty.

I'm guessing most people on the east coast and even central time zone will not be paying attention or will be in bed.

Replacing a 3 year starter at QB with a back up that has virtually 0 live game experience.
and one that (a) threw for a very low ypa; and (b) a team that can't run the ball at all now that the QB trap play is gone with Sefo Out.

And wazzu is rolling.
This is a big problem for the Buffs. WSU is playing relevant games in late season for the first time in a while. They're not likely to overlook CU but rather rev it up at the unusual prospects of an 8th win, ranking, and bowl game. And it's their last Senior home game. Not sure how the Buffs will counter the momentum, but absolutely a fast start and maintaining dominance will be essential. It will be challenging.

It is definitely a tougher game, but they have horrible run Defense, and our run game isn't half bad...it's the other half that concerns me. ;)

Cu doesn't produce much of a pass rush and with them throwing 60 times, it's really going to be ugly in the second half.

I am surprised by the line. Vegas doesn't see the improvement. 15 pt dogs to WSU. Wow!
I am surprised the game is on the board with CUs QB out. From a handicapper perspective - CU is putting in a QB for his first college start (never good), CU is a bad team on the road, WSU just beat UCLA on the road, spread seems about right to get equal money on both sides of the bet. If you think 15 is too big, plenty of sports books will take your money.

Yeah. I don't know what's going to happen in this game, but 15 seems a bit generous to CU. I've been impressed with what I've seen of WSU this season.

Back