What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CUBuffs.com: #20 Spikers Wrap-Up Home Stand Versus #23 USC and #12 UCLA

RSSBot

News Junkie
image_handler.aspx

The 20th-ranked Colorado volleyball team will face a pair of ranked opponents this weekend at Coors Events Center. The Buffs will take on No. 23 Southern California on Friday, Sept. 30, at 8 p.m., while on Sunday, Oct. 2, CU will host No. 12 UCLA. Both matches will be broadcast live on the Pac-12 Networks.

Continue reading...

Live Video-
For those who can't be at Coors, both matches can be viewed on the Mountain, Los Angeles and National Pac 12 Network channels, and streamed for those whose cable satellite subscription includes the Pac 12 network via http://pac-12.com/live .

Live Stats should be at http://www.sidearmstats.com/cu/wvball/

Last edited by a moderator:
Gave one away on the last homestand. Only solution is to get one back by getting a sweep, not a split, this week.

Every match in the Pac 12 will be tough with so many teams ranked. Must defend home court.

I've seen this too often. The Buffs make a few errors and they can't seem to stop ... they go into a downward spiral where the errors just pile up. That's the best thing I can think of to say for that fourth set. Ugh. Big challenge for the players and the coaches to fix that. And then fix the holes in the defense. I have seen some good things this season but they have a bunch of work to do to make the tourney.

Saw lots of things last night that have to be fixed if they have any chance of making the tourney. While they lost to a ranked team, they lost. They can't lose at home. Road in Pac 12 is too tough.

2nd set was fun to watch. By the 4th set, as I watched it spiraling down, all I could think was I stayed up this late to watch this?

Back