What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CUBuffs.com: Buffs Open NCAA Tournament With Old Big 12 Foe (Soccer hosts OK St., Saturday ,noon)

RSSBot

News Junkie
image_handler.aspx

BOULDER - No. 20 Colorado will host Oklahoma State on Saturday in the first round of the NCAA Tournament. Kickoff is set for noon at Prentup Field. Tickets cost $7 for adults and $3 for CU students (with their ID) and children 12-and-under.

It is the ninth trip to the postseason in school history for the Buffaloes, including their third in the past four seasons under fifth-year head coach Danny Sanchez. Sanchez has a history of success in the NCAA Tournament, going 3-2-0 in his two trips with the Buffs and winning two national championships with a 17-2-3 NCAA Tournament record in six seasons at NCAA Division II Metro State in Denver.

Continue reading...

Free Live Stream - http://pac-12.com/live/cubuffs

Live Stats - http://www.sidearmstats.com/cu/wsoc/

Last edited by a moderator:
Best of wishes to the team. Trample Oklahoma State!
(Shows how time changes things- I can't use the OSU acronym for anyone other than Oregon State now.)

Especially with no time conflict with the (evening) football game, hope lots of folk can make it out out to Prentup!

Can't remember if I linked to this in another thread, but here's this week's Soccer show, which was filmed right after the team's NCAA tournament selection show watch party.

Bump- match start less than 2 hours away.

(Links to a couple buffzone/ Daily Camera articles about the team and match below.)

2-0 on another own goal!!! This time off a long free kick by Orejel from midfield.

2-0 Buffs remains the score as halftime begins.

(Be interesting to see where these refs are from, as they seem to be allowing a lot more physical play than I'm used to seeing in Pac play.)

Last edited:
Now 2-1 after bad miscommunication between defender and goalie allows an easy point blank shot.

That flip throw is awesome to see.

Evan's is impressive to watch. My 12 yo daughter can do it (plays competitive) and her coach loves it. Obviously cant throw it as far as Evans can. Was really impressed to see how far she could throw it though when we went to a game earlier this season.

I won't claim to understand soccer, but a big congratulations to the Buffs on beating Okie State this afternoon and moving on in the NCAA tourney!

Evan's is impressive to watch. My 12 yo daughter can do it (plays competitive) and her coach loves it. Obviously cant throw it as far as Evans can. Was really impressed to see how far she could throw it though when we went to a game earlier this season.
Excellent! My daughter could also do it when she was 12, but not anymore (she is 16 and plays ECNL). In fact, she played a Colorado team yesterday at the PHX national showcase. A girl did the flip throwin. Apparently, she has an offer from the Buffs.

Excellent! My daughter could also do it when she was 12, but not anymore (she is 16 and plays ECNL). In fact, she played a Colorado team yesterday at the PHX national showcase. A girl did the flip throwin. Apparently, she has an offer from the Buffs.

Sweet!

I guess those $$$$ gymnastics fees paid off in a way. :D We're gonna spend some time over the break working on it. All her problems are in the follow thru at the end I think because she cant pull herself upright fast enough to get the release to go far. She grown a lot in the last 12 months so her core needs to get stronger.

Back