What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CUBuffs.com: No. 18 Buffs Battle Back To Sweep UC Irvine (Volleyball)

RSSBot

News Junkie
image_handler.aspx

SAN DIEGO — Less than 24 hours after suffering a tough loss to No. 15 San Diego, the 18th ranked Buffs bounced back to earn a convincing 3-0 (25-15, 25-22, 25-11) win over UC Irvine on Saturday at the San Diego Invitational.

The win, which puts CU at 5-2 on the season, is head coach Jesse Mahoney's 200thcareer win as a collegiate head coach. Of those 200 wins, 93 have been at a Division I school.

Continue reading...

Other match-related items-

Box Score- http://www.cubuffs.com/boxscore.aspx?id=9268&path=wvball

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats again to the vball team!
(Note- after beating the Buffs last night, USD took down #7 ranked UCLA tonight in 4 sets. Be interesting to see if the Buffs stay in the Top 25 and, if they do, how much they get "penalized" for losing to an obviously very good team last night.)

Also, a link to re-watch the UC- Irvine match (I wanted to add this esp. for those (like myself) who were watching the football game. Note- other than ads, I'm not getting any audio, at least in the small part I've watched.)-

Woot! Go Toreros! :D

Seriously, this might be USD's best team ever, could be better than 2013 and 2006 sweet 16 teams (that both lost to the stupid Fuskers in the NCAA tournament).

The Pac has 5 teams in the top 25 and 1 team receiving votes.

B1G teams CU beat are now: Penn State dropped to 20 and Illinois dropped out of the top 25.

We beat Long Beach State, still receiving votes.

Back