What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

cubuffs.com to be relaunched

Anybody else have trouble with the neulion video player? A lot of buffering, and I'm lucky if it fights it's way through it so I don't have to restart.

Dittoes and I have a fast connection. Watch 10 seconds then more buffering.

Want updates faster as well, there's no reason not to have freshman photos and resumes up three weeks into camp.

Let me just say it: Damned lazy Plati! Or Damned distracted Plati since I think he's the "official stats" guy for the Rox---(or used to be.)

No more two-job moonlighting for an SID at a BCS school, that's baloney! And I don't give a sh*t about obscure CU stats from the dim past. I want current info, not Plati's BS nostalgia and R&R baloney! I'll go to Youtube for R&R nostalgia, not the official Buffs' website.
Thank God they hired B G Brooks!

When are they going to make the videos compatible with an iPad? I have to open that crap in Photon and select "flash".
Btw - Pac-12 App, ESPN App, YouTube....blah blah blah all work. CUBUFFS.com - nope. Lame.

I think it will just take some getting use to, I think it definitely has potential to be a lot better than the old one. I'm impressed with all of the content they push out, they really do a good job and write some very good stories.

Turn off adblock, it looks better

I don't have adblock on. I'm too lazy to drill through the source code to see what is supposed to be happening, but I'm not terribly impressed. I'm a ****** web dev who only does it for one side product, and on internal work pages (read: nothing fancy), but this seems pretty amature even to me for a "relaunch".
At least the Donate button stands out.

I think it will just take some getting use to, I think it definitely has potential to be a lot better than the old one. I'm impressed with all of the content they push out, they really do a good job and write some very good stories.

I agree the content is pretty good. BG Brooks does a nice job.

At least the donate button is on the homepage. The problem is, they make it difficlt to donate with navigation through multiple pages. :bang:

At least the donate button is on the homepage. The problem is, they make it difficlt to donate with navigation through multiple pages. :bang:

I am pretty sure that "conversion path optimization" is not in their vocabs, I know shopping cart abandonment and re-targeting aren't.

When are they going to make the videos compatible with an iPad? I have to open that crap in Photon and select "flash".
Btw - Pac-12 App, ESPN App, YouTube....blah blah blah all work. CUBUFFS.com - nope. Lame.
disregard! They've fixed this issue. The videos now play flawlessly on the iPad with no finagling (that's right, I used the word "finagling").

Back