What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'Cuse vs. Penn St

CU827

Gawd Syracuse is awful. Fumble on first possession. Penn State scores TD's on their first three possessions. If they lose by 50 points (which seems to be realistic) does Greg Robinson get booted?

I didn't think anyone else would be watching this. Of course I might not be watching for much longer. :smile2:

Yea, Syracuse looks even worse that I thought they were. This team seems to be totally void of talent, especially on the offensive side of the ball. And they're clearly a step behind on the defensive side as Penn State is barely being challenged when they're on offense.

SU's QB Cameron Dantley is Adrian's son, I didn't realize that.

I've heard that they probably won't bother firing Grob until later in the season, like maybe with a game or 2 left and then let him finish the season.

Hey they made Penn St punt. I'm watching only because I took Penn St to win by more than 27.

I think Penn St puts up at least 60 in this game. Ouch -1 Total yards for the Cuse.

Syracuse actually put together a decent drive and got on the board, now 28-3. Not sure why the hell Grob keeps trying to run it between the tackles because every time they try to the lose 2 yards. :huh:

Saw an incredibly bad stat earlier today - Of the 30 losses that Grob has had since taking over at SU, 15 of those have been by 21 or more points. Make that 16 out of 31.

Back