What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

dc Daily Camera Football: New Broncos coach Vance Joseph was accused of sexual assault while...

RSSBot

News Junkie
Vance Joseph, the Denver Broncos' new head coach, was accused of sexually assaulting two female trainers in 2003 while he was an assistant coach at the University of Colorado — allegations that were investigated by the state task force looking into the recruiting scandal that rocked CU in the early 2000s.

<b>By Mitchell Byars and Sarah Kuta</b><p><i>Staff Writers</i>
Continue reading...

Would be nice to see someone in the media connect the dots between the number of accusations and the number of arrests. Or connect the dots between the recruiting misconduct allegations and the number of NCAA penalties.

Amazes me how much damage can be done within a situation where the actual findings were such that the HC kept his job and was later offered a contract extension.

Shot across the bow.

You just know this thirteen year old story will surface next time any whiff of sexual misconduct occurs with the Broncos.

This is not the kind of Colorado welcome that Vance's wife Holly, 44, daughter Nataly, 15, and son Stone, 9, are likely to appreciate.

I would have expected this type of story from 9 news or Jisla from the post but not the DC. Very disappointed with the paper feeling the need to try and drag up some unsubstantiated bull**** story like this. And they wonder why folks hate the media in general.

Wow. This is a re run story. I read it last week in the Denver Post I think (not going to dig around for it) and basically ended up a non issue.
Glad they were able to find the dirt they were looking for ....

Kuta is about to find out that it's one thing to mess with the Buffs in the press. It's something else entirely to mess with the Broncos. I wouldn't be surprised if her editor sits her down and lays out the rules of how things work around here.

Back