What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Damiene Cain

TZISKIN

Hear he will be getting some PT against Fresno St... hell yes... for some reason I am super excited to see how this pans out. I wasn't high on Adams and he hasn't showed up yet, thought Cain was a little overrated by Rivals but I hope he proves me wrong tomorrow!!! Need a big body!

TZ

Having an athletic Big who actually finishes at the rim. I'm ready for Pumba!

Hoping so hard that he's a game changer. I expect him to take a bit of time to get it, kind of like Mayor Dinwiddie, but once he does he should improve our rebounding, post scoring, post defense, and ball screens.

P.S. 70% from the line is solid. It's enough to keep people from fouling him as a strategy. The real key will be his clutch FT shooting down the stretch of games.

Hoping so hard that he's a game changer. I expect him to take a bit of time to get it, kind of like Mayor Dinwiddie, but once he does he should improve our rebounding, post scoring, post defense, and ball screens.

P.S. 70% from the line is solid. It's enough to keep people from fouling him as a strategy. The real key will be his clutch FT shooting down the stretch of games.

I also hope he is a game changer, but he doesn't have to do much to be an upgrade over simba. Depth in the front court is a game changer imo.

I also hope he is a game changer, but he doesn't have to do much to be an upgrade over simba. Depth in the front court is a game changer imo.
Depth? What you talking about, depth? It would be our first post presence in YEARS. Simba and Dufault do not count.

I just hope our expectations are not too high. First time on the court at the college level, tonight could be hit or miss.

I hope we see him battle in the paint, grab some rebounds, change some shots, etc. If he shows us more, great.

I'm (naively) holding out hope that Simba shakes the rust off and we get a decent four man rotation down low of Cain, Simba, Austin & Dre.

Wait, I thought Dre was a guard......... The more I see Simba play I am not so sure it is rust, his issue may be skill.

Wait, I thought Dre was a guard......... The more I see Simba play I am not so sure it is rust, his issue may be skill.

I don't care what he's called, we can use him down low.

As for Simba, I'm afraid you're right, but I'm holding out the tiniest bit of hope. Boyle said something recently about how he's seen some improvement from SHT in the last week, so I'm stupidly clinging to that branch with all I can. We need him to step up if we're going to do anything this year.

I don't care what he's called, we can use him down low.

As for Simba, I'm afraid you're right, but I'm holding out the tiniest bit of hope. Boyle said something recently about how he's seen some improvement from SHT in the last week, so I'm stupidly clinging to that branch with all I can. We need him to step up if we're going to do anything this year.

I just think it is funny they still call dre a guard.

As far as Simba, I want him to be physical, body somebody up, get an offensive foul b/c he is shoving a guy on his way to dunking on him. However what I see is somebody who plays way smaller then the frame they were born with. I'll cling to that branch with you though and hope for improvement.

Back