What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Dan Creedon

BlackNGold

Club Member
Irv Moss had a nice article in the Post this morning about Dan Creedon. Dan may have been before many of you but he was just a fantastic sports reporter/ Columnist/ and Buff Fan. He made the sports pages at the Camera. I did not know he was ill but keep him in your prayers. The Guy is a Buff through and through.

Link to Dan.

One of the best college football writers of his era. You'd learn more from one of Dan's weekly columns than from a month of Ringo's drivel!

He was also a great editor/teacher of young sports writers. Without Creedon's tutelege, Rick Reilly would be bagging groceries at Safeway.

the BDC used to have an excellent sports page under Creedon. before all the knight-ridder parent companies and others buying and trading around the BDC.....bled the life out of the paper.

i grew up reading about the Big 8 with the Creedon sports page. Godspeed Dan.

heck, irv and joe ripped off the Daily Camera sports page for their show topics for YEARS.

Last edited:
slightly OT: even though i'm not a huge Dave Plati fan, interesting read between the lines comment from him.....

He and I were born in the same town. Probably the same hospital. Interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Back