What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Dan Hawkins' Haircut(s)

AlferdJasper

Just following orders.

Coach, any chance you get a real haircut?

alferdjasper said:
wish I'd been in chat for this:

"dan's haircut sure is nice, " and
"i want the unicorn they promised."

You made me go look up four years of Dan Hawkins' haircuts. It might require its own thread someday.

when i read that in chat i was :rofl: in appreciation. NO ONE liked what they were seeing. i think most disliked the coaching staff in general, me included.

a haircut thread might be exactly what is needed.

hawkins1.jpg
hawkins10.jpg
hawkins2.jpg

I got the feeling that people were liking the slicked back, no bangs look.

Or as they say, "we'll see."

Since he had that look against Wyoming, maybe he'll keep it as a superstition.
hawkins12.jpg

I think there has been much improvement lately.

hawkins9.jpg

No way. He was best with a shaggy mane. He looked like he wasn't trying too hard, didn't give a **** what people thought, and might just wrestle a bear if the opportunity presented itself.

Hello....McFly

george_mcfly.jpg

whatwhat.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My friend Staci, or Stacey, Or Stacie, or Stacey, **** I dont know confirmed that Im just drunk and the folowing isnt funny to anyone but me, but, she's wroooong.

Attachments

• lassie.jpg
    lassie.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 129
My friend Staci, or Stacey, Or Stacie, or Stacey, **** I dont know confirmed that Im just drunk and the folowing isnt funny to anyone but me, but, she's wroooong.

You and BCS should get together for a slumber party. ****ing lush.

639aa86fbc004c12

I'm seeing more Nick Nolte...

That mug shot was 100% inspiration to me. Whenever I encounter any sort of personal dilemma, I always ask myself, "what would Nick do" and that's exactly what I do. Works like a charm.

:wow:

You want to hope he was messing with Letterman, but as it went on, he just seemed more like a screwed up person.

Never did decide if Joaquin Phoenix was for real on Letterman...
[video=youtube;HXpYk7WGN5Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXpYk7WGN5Y[/video]

Back