What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Dan Hawkins to Montreal?

I always thought I was better than Danny if for no other reason than I never rocked a bowl haircut. But then it him me that I never played college football and he did, so I'm not so sure anymore.

c u eh !

all kidd'n aside, Cody will coach some day, would be perfect place to get his feet wet... qb or oc coach

I think this could be a good league for Hawkins to be coach in since in the CFL, it's probably more pass heavy than the NFL due to having only three downs. Hope Hawkins isn't in over his head when it comes to the downs.

So when does Cody join the staff/roster. I can hear it now, "If you don't want to do it the Alouette way..."

So when does Cody join the staff/roster. I can hear it now, "If you don't want to do it the Alouette way..."

Well, they already have 4 import QBs, including noted South Carolina drunk Stephen Garcia and a 40 year old dude from Utah State. Plus 2 Canuckian QBs. So it might take 2 or 3 days for Dan to decide that Cody needs to come be his starter.

Or he could just be the guy to bring Tebow to Canadia...

Well, they already have 4 import QBs, including noted South Carolina drunk Stephen Garcia and a 40 year old dude from Utah State. Plus 2 Canuckian QBs. So it might take 2 or 3 days for Dan to decide that Cody needs to come be his starter.

A Tebow-Hawkins-Canadia partnership just might signal the apocalypse.

What happened to the dude with the serious illness that was QBing Montreal? Is he still there?

What does this say about the Bears Marc Trestman hire? If Dan Hawkins can do your job that can't be a good sign.

http://en.montrealalouettes.com/roster/show/id/31

That 40-year old QB appears to be a pretty good one. It will be beyond epic if Cody Hawkins supplanted him as the starter.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Calvillo

I wonder how much the CFL pays these days. A few years ago I saw that the Cornell HC turned down an offer of ~$500k to coach in the CFL, and it was an offer that would have made him the highest paid coach in the league. Seems way more backwater than even the lowest of low FBS schools.

http://en.montrealalouettes.com/roster/show/id/31

That 40-year old QB appears to be a pretty good one. It will be beyond epic if Cody Hawkins supplanted him as the starter.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Calvillo

That's the guy I was talking about:

In a post-game interview, he revealed that he would be undergoing off-season surgery to remove a lesion on his thyroid that was discovered after he injured his sternum during the season.[SUP][6][/SUP] On December 21, 2010, it was reported that Calvillo had successful thyroidectomy surgery to remove a cancerous lesion.[SUP][7]
[/SUP]

Does anybody else start singing that song when they read Montreal Alouettes?

Just me?
P
nevermind.

Does anybody else start singing that song when they read Montreal Alouettes?

Just me?
P
nevermind.

It's just you, big fella. But hey (la tette?), who's gonna say anything? Screw em' if they can't take a joke. All I know is that if this 40 year old QB with cancer is the starter, he must be pretty friggin' good.

do they have a fan forum where we can warn them of the looming train wreck? If Cody is not brought on as a player, it would totally not surprise if he starts his coaching career now. Great potential as qb coach or oc

Back