What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Daniel Sanders: worst shotgun snapper ever

JimmyBuff

Daniel Sanders: worst shotgun snapper ever?

Hey, one or two times, I can see it happening.. But this is now going on 5 or 6times this season he has had bad snaps from the shotgun.. Inexcusable, especially for a redshirt junior.. I don't want to rip the guy, but I have to call it like it is.. Its embarassing.. :angry:

But this is now going on 5 or 6times this season he has had bad snaps from the shotgun..

****... he's AVERAGING 3 PER GAME, he's a solid lineman, move him over to guard and give someone else a shot, they can't be any worse.

****... he's AVERAGING 3 PER GAME, he's a solid lineman, move him over to guard and give someone else a shot, they can't be any worse.

Stuff like this and the penalties.. Just inexcusable tonight.. You get beat, fine.. But to make pop-warner like mistakes is just embarassing..

I agree, they could have won this game, statistically, we were right with them most of the game, just too many drive stopping and having to settle for fg's because of penalties and mistakes. Youth and inexperience reared it's ugly head in a big way tonight.

I agree, they could have won this game, statistically, we were right with them most of the game, just too many drive stopping and having to settle for fg's because of penalties and mistakes.

I disagree that statistically we were right with them. The yardage numbers are skewed because our offense was playing on a much longer field. In other words, because of losing the field position battle, KSU's offense did not have the opportunity to rack up more yardage. KSU beat us handily last night.

Maiava was recruited as a center. I still like Sanders cuz he's the OL leader and changing him to guard is not a bad idea but Maiava has been sensational at the guard position so it might be better to work on Sanders cutting down on his mistakes.

I disagree that statistically we were right with them. The yardage numbers are skewed because our offense was playing on a much longer field. In other words, because of losing the field position battle, KSU's offense did not have the opportunity to rack up more yardage. KSU beat us handily last night.

I'd agree. I never felt like we were really in the game except during the first half. Watching Cody overthrow people made it obvious to me that we couldnt pass. If Hugh Charles went out of the game it would have ended as a route. I think we should have called more play action pass with Charles sucess running the ball.

I'd agree that our field position was bad most of the game. Missed opportunites and mistakes cost us this win. I'm not calling anyone out. Were just a young team that learning right now. See Notre Dame or Texas or Florida or USC as an example. Young players make mistakes in big games regardless of where they are playing.

We have a bright future.

Back