What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Darrell Scott Article and Interview

When I was a kid, we called it "smear the queer".

Same here.

Good article. it sounds like the kid has a good head on his shoulders. I can't wait to watch the 1-2 punch at CU. I also like that he says he is here to get his degree. I'll believe that when I see it though. I bet that $$$ that NFL teams are telling him after his Junior year will be looking mighty good to him. Of course he could still get his degree before his senior season too. Goldfish has two and he isn't even in classes this year.:wow:

Same here.

Good article. it sounds like the kid has a good head on his shoulders. I can't wait to watch the 1-2 punch at CU. I also like that he says he is here to get his degree. I'll believe that when I see it though. I bet that $$$ that NFL teams are telling him after his Junior year will be looking mighty good to him. Of course he could still get his degree before his senior season too. Goldfish has two and he isn't even in classes this year.:wow:

If he's successful here the way that he should be, there's no way he'll stay past his junior year. He'll prove he has a good head on his shoulders by declaring after his junior year, then finishing up his degree during the NFL offseason.

If he's successful here the way that he should be, there's no way he'll stay past his junior year. He'll prove he has a good head on his shoulders by declaring after his junior year, then finishing up his degree during the NFL offseason.

Yep, thats what Salaam did. Not sure if he got his degree, but I know he came back.

same year J-fly graduates-:sad1:

The NFL actually pays for it if you have or want to finish your degree.

No they don't, you can get it in your contract, but that's pretty rare since it would count against the salary cap. Pretty much ever guy drafted by MLB gets it built into their contract, but with the salary cap in football and basketball it's next to impossible to include in those sports.

Bienemy came back and got his degree... I remember seeing him hop on a bicycle outside of Hellems one day after a class. Just didn't seem right seeing a childhood hero unlock his bike lock, put it in his backpack and pedal off on his commuter-style bicycle. Who would have thought he was a normal human?

I don't think Salaam has been back though.

Bienemy came back and got his degree... I remember seeing him hop on a bicycle outside of Hellems one day after a class. Just didn't seem right seeing a childhood hero unlock his bike lock, put it in his backpack and pedal off on his commuter-style bicycle. Who would have thought he was a normal human?

I don't think Salaam has been back though.

Not even for 4/20?:wow:

Back