What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Darrell Scott Leaving For NFL

Blount had tons of talent and production. In 2009 he rushed for over 1,000 yards and had 17 touchdowns, AS A BACKUP. In 2010 he was suspended for missing voluntary workouts (think about that for a second), then he showed up out of shape for the fall camps then we all remember this:

[video=youtube;SGTYiCqzpcw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGTYiCqzpcw[/video]

I've got a real problem with the use of the word "owned" when applied to a sucker punch to a dude whose arms are at his side and is looking the other direction.

Did Hout have it coming? Maybe, I don't know, but he didn't get "owned".

I think there might be a difference between being shot at for my job and going back east for school, dunno though I could be wrong.

I think you are wrong. Have you ever visited New Jersey before?

Scott's spent plenty of his college career on the IR too, and that will factor into any team's decision. I'm sure he'll be at someone's camp, where his work ethic will be apparent.

Scott's spent plenty of his college career on the IR too, and that will factor into any team's decision. I'm sure he'll be at someone's camp, where his work ethic will be apparent.
Hey, just hope he does'nt fill his water bottle with Grey Goose.

I've got a real problem with the use of the word "owned" when applied to a sucker punch to a dude whose arms are at his side and is looking the other direction.

Typically, I agree, but that boise player was in his face talking ****. He may not have expected to get punched because it is football and there are rules, but it isn't as much of a sucker punch as normal.

Why would I need to travel across the country to visit a landfill?

Blount had tons of talent and production. In 2009 he rushed for over 1,000 yards and had 17 touchdowns, AS A BACKUP. In 2010 he was suspended for missing voluntary workouts (think about that for a second), then he showed up out of shape for the fall camps then we all remember this:

[video=youtube;SGTYiCqzpcw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGTYiCqzpcw[/video]

And let me the first to point that he was a dog**** ffl player this year. I didn't pin my hopes and dreams on him but the moment his competition got hurt, giving him almost all the reps, his production went into the toilet.

Someone did this to me once in JrHS. The dick was throwing **** when the teacher was not looking and I got the rap for it. I didnt rat him out and he didnt step up when I got detention. As we were going down the stairs I told him he was a pussy. My mistake was briefly taking my eye off of him. Boom. I was out like a light. Too bad he did it right in front of one of the school security dudes.

Wonder how he would be recieved in Texas? Dallas, Houston. What would be the fan response to a guy who turned down the beloved longhorns.

I'll tell you how he'd be received in Houston....don't forget to pick up all the pads and helmets of the best stable of RBs in the NFL.

Back