What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Darrell Scott to Cincinnati?

Awesome! That's sooooooo what I was thinking!!!! The dude and I share a sense of style, for sure.

That, and if your designator is any indication, probably a weakness for buxom blondes! That said, Bailey was object of my, er...affections!

That, and if your designator is any indication, probably a weakness for buxom blondes! That said, Bailey was object of my, er...affections!

Yeah, I used to whack off to her too. That's what you meant, right??

Since we are an inferior football program with nothing to offer recruits, we must resort to giving unicorns to top recruits to get them to sign with us. We got Darrell Scott that way, but unfortunately he was not treating his gift right so we had to take it from him.

We also had a problem with the next shipment of unicorns so we needed his to give to a recruit this year. That recruit was Munchie Legaux. Munchie thought it was a slight towards him that we could only offer him a used unicorn and didn't buy our shipment problem story so he decided to sign with Cincinnati.

Since he didn't sign with us, he didn't get to keep our used unicorn, but Darrell Scott thinks we did give the unicorn to Munchie or another recruit and that's why we weren't giving it back to him. Extremely upset with the way our coaches were handling Darrell's situation, he decided to drop off the football season in a quest to find his unicorn.

There were rumors that it somehow found its way to UCLA or Arizona initially, but because of our extensive inside knowledge on AllBuffs, we leaked the information that the unicorn was intended to go to Munchie and Darrell has finally made the connections to get himself to Cincinnati to find his precious.

I sure wish some of these kids would bring their own unicorns from home.

So what bank in Cincinatti picked up Mrs. Scott's option? Just kidding. Actually, I wish the kid luck and it's too bad it didn't work out for him at CU.

I think of Junk more as Travis. TBD (may he rest in peace) is definitely Les Nesman. If there's a Herbert R Tarleck, Jr on this board, it's DBT. Skiddy and Lefty are Fever & Flytrap, respectively. I like to think of myself as Mr. Carlson. I certainly look like him.

I think of Junk more as Travis.
. Really? Junc as the lone sane guy trying to keep it all together?? The voice of reason, who attempts to resolve disputes rather than perpetuate them?
TBD (may he rest in peace) is definitely Les Nesman.
Les wasn't Lucille's kind of man. We've got a few guys who are inordinately fond of facts, and I'd argue that in particular, Alferd is as fond of kickers as Les is of pigs. I mean that in the most flattering way to Alferd, by the way.
If there's a Herbert R Tarleck, Jr on this board, it's DBT.
Without a doubt!!!!
Skiddy and Lefty are Fever & Flytrap, respectively. I like to think of myself as Mr. Carlson. I certainly look like him.
concur with all.

I think of Junk more as Travis. TBD (may he rest in peace) is definitely Les Nesman. If there's a Herbert R Tarleck, Jr on this board, it's DBT. Skiddy and Lefty are Fever & Flytrap, respectively. I like to think of myself as Mr. Carlson. I certainly look like him.
:lol: I take that as an extraordinary compliment...Venus was a smooth guy.

. Really? Junc as the lone sane guy trying to keep it all together?? The voice of reason, who attempts to resolve disputes rather than perpetuate them? Les wasn't Lucille's kind of man. We've got a few guys who are inordinately fond of facts, and I'd argue that in particular, Alferd is as fond of kickers as Les is of pigs. I mean that in the most flattering way to Alferd, by the way. Without a doubt!!!!
concur with all.

Les was the conspiracy theorist in the group.

Hogs... Communists... Think about it.

All right, Allbuffs, it is time for this board to get down! You've got Johnny... Doctor Johnny Fever, and I am burnin' up in here! We all in critical condition, babies, but you can tell me where it hurts, 'cause I got the healing prescription here from the big 'KRP musical medicine cabinet. Now I am talking about your 7,000 post intensive care unit, babies! So just sit right down, relax, open your mind real wide and say, "Give it to me straight, Doctor, I can take it!"

Too bad we don't get compenstation for all of our players that leave, our draft would look mighty nice this season...lol

. Really? Junc as the lone sane guy trying to keep it all together?? The voice of reason, who attempts to resolve disputes rather than perpetuate them?

Well, when you put it that way it does seem pretty obvious.... :smile2:

The women are a bit more problematic... I've never met Union Buff, but for some reason I kind of see her as Bailey. If I'm off base there, I'll go with WFU. Gate, of course, is Mother Carlson. Which I suppose makes SoCal Bob her driver/butler, whatever his name was... :lol: And Jennifer? It's gotta be LB. Absolutely has to be... :nod:

Back