What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Darrell Scott

slider

Hasta la Viska
Club Member
Back on campus ready for the summer session:drink2: Thank God. Imagine what would have happened if he left:gobuffs:

Back healthy, knows what he has to do and is facing, and will have a healthy O-line in front of him. He could easily be one of the national breakout players of the year.

I hate to say this but i really wont be suprised if DS leaves. i mean he transfered highschools to get to a championship team. it makes me think he is prone to transfer and now with Jfly gone i think it is a matter of time. not to mention if he has another year like last year he is all but gone.

I hate to say this but i really wont be suprised if DS leaves. i mean he transfered highschools to get to a championship team. it makes me think he is prone to transfer and now with Jfly gone i think it is a matter of time. not to mention if he has another year like last year he is all but gone.

And he can use a RS year to sit out.

Pet unicorns are cute when they are puppies. But they grow up so fast and become a burden. Plus, that Boulder bank job for his mom was a total bust.

I'm not too worried about Scott. I know that have JFly here was important to him, but he wouldn't be here if that was the ONLY reason.

Besides, he should be excited for the direction our offense is heading. Plus, he gets to benefit from having great RB's around him to help wear down defense, well reducing the wear and tear he experiences.

So how often will we see both him and Speedy in the same backfield?

Will it go up the middle with Scottt or will they run off tackle with Speedy? And just when you think you got it stopped with 8-9 guys within a few feet of the line, Cody is able to chunk one long out of play action.

I'm guessing that we are going to have a blocker in the backfield with either Speedy or Scott. Unless we go to original T formation and have two halfbacks on either side, with two tight ends and no flanker. Actually, with our "depth" at wr that might not be a bad idea! All we need are the leather helmets and we're set.

I'm guessing that we are going to have a blocker in the backfield with either Speedy or Scott. Unless we go to original T formation and have two halfbacks on either side, with two tight ends and no flanker. Actually, with our "depth" at wr that might not be a bad idea! All we need are the leather helmets and we're set.

heck, Utah, Boise and Florida all have split T type formations....with counter type, misdirection stuff in the backfield. pretty interesting, imo.

I'm talking about the original T formation (circa 1940's) with a fullback and two halfbacks, and two tight ends (just called "ends" back then)and no receivers. I was kidding, sort of. Any more transfers and we won't have a choice!

Florida and Utah run the spread option, particularly Florida. Those aren't really misdirection plays, those are triple option plays. Are you sure you want to advocate copying them on this board?:lol: The word "misdirection" is like chum in these waters.

Back