What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Dave Doeren: 2012 Colorado Coaching Search Profile

Yes, it looks like multiple news organizations in Raleigh are reporting that Debbie Yow is in the process of hiring Doeren.

Based on news like this, I'm beginning to wonder if Bohn is still holding out for his "current BCS head coach," and not seriously checking out others at this point.

If that's the case, I hope Bohn comes through and we're not stuck with the leftovers.

If that's not happening, then I sure hope that Doreen either considered NC State his dream job, or was given an offer he couldn't refuse.

All of our "targets" are either saying no or going elsewhere. This is scaring the **** out of me.

All of our "targets" are either saying no or going elsewhere. This is scaring the **** out of me.
So far we only have Doeren who is gone. Andersen told everyone no. We don't know who else is on the radar. So much damn overreaction for something we have no idea about.

So far we only have Doeren who is gone. Andersen told everyone no. We don't know who else is on the radar. So much damn overreaction for something we have no idea about.

You're being uncharacteristically calm and reasonable about this process, Tini.

Northern Illinois: Dave Doeren will not coach the Huskies' in their bowl game.

Northern Illinois: Dave Doeren will not coach the Huskies' in their bowl game.

They'll be playing FSU in the Orange Bowl...I wonder if he's having second thoughts about skipping the bowl game. I'll bet if he waited a couple days to make his decision he could have squeezed a few hundred thousand more out of NCSt. Taking NIU to a BCS bowl is one hell of a resume builder.

They'll be playing FSU in the Orange Bowl...I wonder if he's having second thoughts about skipping the bowl game. I'll bet if he waited a couple days to make his decision he could have squeezed a few hundred thousand more out of NCSt. Taking NIU to a BCS bowl is one hell of a resume builder.

That is going to be the lemon of the bowl season. An NIU team that got in by it's finger nails, loses it's head coach and faces a Florida State team that is trying to rebuild their national profile. Gonna be ugly.

We're not the only ones struggling in our own state:

According to the 247Sports composite, here is a comprehensive list of out-of-state schools that signed a higher-ranked recruit from the state of North Carolina than the Wolfpack: LSU (x2), Tennessee (x2), South Carolina (x3), Clemson, Stanford, Ohio State, Virginina Tech and Virginia. Doeren is a Midwestern coach who's going to take some time to forge local recruiting ties, but it looks like he'd better make them in a hurry.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoo...st-year-coaches-fared-on-the-recruiting-trail

Back