What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Day 2 Other Games -- OFFICIAL Thread

ha ha Mizzou

The only drawback is all the Texas Ten are laughing too.

I'm ok with that because everybody is laughing. Not just because of the game today but...

[video=youtube;-vMfqosdDbY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vMfqosdDbY[/video]

Absolutely. Historically so, in fact. Never, ever, ever put bank on em.

I'm pretty sure they have the most tournament wins for all schools who have never made it to the Final 4. They're at least first or second, BYU is the other.

Last edited:
I'm ok with that because everybody is laughing. Not just because of the game today but...

:lol:

Colorado Swag is far superior

[video=youtube;Y4oQ7tGlEUM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4oQ7tGlEUM[/video]

"Fifth Down?" Really? Dudes, you really need to let it go. 25 years old and you still want to bring it up?
[video=youtube;1vaQ-Y6kLOM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vaQ-Y6kLOM[/video]

Wow. I thought Cal had ugly cheerleaders, but Lehigh takes the cake.

Scratch that, Lehigh's cheerleaders eat all of the cake.

This kid from Lehigh can BALL!

And the Carlon Brown Style Dunk!

Go Lehigh!

What a terrible call, Ball don't Lie.

Come on Lehigh, make some free throws.

Dukies go down!!!

That's two 2s and a 4 today ... so far.

Duke was gonna go to the Final Four
But they got leHIGHed
They shoulda shot and they shoulda scored
But they got leHIGHed
Now they're going home and I know why (hey hey)
Because they got leHIGHed

They messed up my entire bracket
Basketball world's in shock
Vitale's done jacking off and I know why (hey hey)
Because Duke got leHIGHed
Because Duke got leHIGHed
Because Duke got leHIGHed....

Get past Baylor and we´re looking at a 7, 10 or 15 seed in the Sweet 16 ...

Yep that. Carnage today. If there is one perfect bracket left in the world that person must be an alien! I loved seeing Duke go down. CU odds for final four just went up.

With Kelly out Duke had to rely on the 3 even more than they usually do, and they were terrible from 3-point range tonight. Great effort by Lehigh though, congrats to them. This really opens up our bracket if we can win tomorrow.

Yep that. Carnage today. If there is one perfect bracket left in the world that person must be an alien! I loved seeing Duke go down. CU odds for final four just went up.

Not so sure about that because Kentucky is still there and I didn't expect Duke to get out of the next round anyway.

damn. the duke loss hurt, but apparently it hurt everyone else a lot worse :lol:

The only way someone would have a perfect bracket is if they went to Lehigh undergrad and a doctorate at Norfolk State.....

so it seems as if no one has taken that route....

Looks like USF blew their wad against Cal. :huh:

Only had 15 points at the half.

Back