What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

DE position, How do you think we looked this spring?

Either they were getting a really good push, or I'm concerned about Givens and Solder. Becuase the DL looked pretty solid on Sat rushing the passer.

Either they were getting a really good push, or I'm concerned about Givens and Solder. Becuase the DL looked pretty solid on Sat rushing the passer.

Interesting considering how much givens and solder are raved about by johnson.

This surprised me as well but most of the sacks were because of the LB's. Having only 3 scholly DE's is a problem. Especially with one being a tweener (Shields)

Thin, that's how we looked.

Tony Paremba and Kevin Cooney were on the field plenty on Sat. Good Buffs, but not guys we want to see on the field come September. Kasa and West may be seeing the field quite a bit next year.

I do think we'll do a better job of getting pressure on the QB next year with the 3-4. Beatty is an absolute terror coming off the edge.

to add to that, it was encouraging to read that Nate Bonsu is up to 290 as of mid February. Getting Cunningham back, having him next to Goree and Herrod are three pretty decent guys to have absorbing block for the LBs next year.

It was definitely a bummer seeing Major and Cunningham standing side by side, with no pads on. I really want to see what Major can do.

I dont think we can depend on the DL to put pressure on the QB, but more so to free up the LB's to rush the QB......GO BUFFS!!!!!

Back