What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Dear Mike Bohn -

Idot Buff

Mike -

You said after the UT game, Hansen would be the starter the rest of the way. In fact, we understand that you told Coach Hawkins that despite Dan's comments that Cody may get back into the game, Hansen would be the quarterback.

Since Coach Hawkins has ignored your direction, please take swift and prompt action and remove Coach Hawkins from his position as head coach of the Buffs.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike -

You said after the UT game, Hansen would be the starter the rest of the way. In fact, we understand that you told Coach Hawkins that despite Dan's comments that Cody may get back into the game, Hansen would be the starter.

Since Coach Hawkins has ignored your direction, please take swift and prompt action and remove Coach Hawkins from his position as head coach of the Buffs.

Thank you.

ummmm.... if you are going to write a letter.... you may want to get your "ducks in a row".

hansen started. played all but the last series of the first half. no one ever said cody would never see the field again to the best of my knowledge.

i understand what the base of your complaint is. im pretty sure im right there with you but, hansen started.

While I'm not a big fan of the decision to put Cody in this game, I'm even less of a fan of the AD telling the HC how to run his team.

4032694134_da4d71a0a3.jpg

Back