What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Dear Pac 12:

I agree.

Reading+Bear+Bookend.jpg

Cute picture of a reading bear. I found this for you to read: http://www.all-creatures.org/bear/b-bearintel.html

The thing about bears that perhaps fascinates people the most is their remarkable intelligence. They are the most intelligent native nonhuman animals in North America, and many modern bear biologists accredit them with the equivalent IQ of the great apes, some even dare give them the equivalent intelligence of a 3-year-old human.

Now, this isn't very remarkable by our standards, because 3-year-olds aren't very smart, and certainly can't theoretically formulate the existence of undetectable black holes and dark matter, or engineer interstellar spacecraft, but how much of a difference in brain structure or intelligence does such a leap in cognitive ability require? ...When it all comes down to it, pretty much just a few extra ounces of neural tissue on the outer layer of the cerebrum. That, along with the acquired knowledge of our forefathers, and the will, explorative curiosity and fascination and determination to discover and unravel new mysteries. ...that's what separates the mind of a three year old, a bear, an ape or a dolphin from the mind of Steven Hawking or Albert Einstein.

... that's why STEM rocks :)

No. Your beloved furd exclusively concentrates on STEM curriculum. Their grads can't write. We still value a classical approach.

Nevertheless, good luck against the floaters tonight.
Just so we're all clear, it's your beloved Stanford too. It's a global treasure that we all share.

I get kinda snarky when CU wins games.

There is a whole untapped reservoir of condescending arrogant angry rude inconsiderate and filthy attitude that is just laying under the surface like the Yellowstone magma chamber, waiting to explode in a torrent of red hot wrath and mockery.

These hard years of irrelevence did little to reform that which dwells in my heart.

When CU has scoreboard over the damn conference, over fifteen years of humility will disappear faster than a title IX compliance officer at a Baylor rape investigation.

It's been too damn long since someone told me that CU fans are the worst in college football and actually meant it.

Tick toc, tick toc, tick toc, mother****ers.

It's just not possible to give this post the rep it deserves.

Some Ducks fans definitely hated me by the end of the game. I'm just insufferable period, win or lose.

There was a guy trying to argue that the Ducks losing two national championships was more impressive than actually winning one. Insufferable bastard.

I ran into some interesting Duck fan specimens, my favorite was a former Nebraska Fan, who graduated from CSU, and had a midlife epiphany that he was a Ducks fan, All this, while living in Colorado. I told him so your a fair weather bandwagon fan like all the other Duck fans. When he began lecturing me on why it was a mistake for the Pac 12 to let us in, I said it was because as soon we start winning we are going to crush you ####ing birds every year.

There was a guy trying to argue that the Ducks losing two national championships was more impressive than actually winning one. Insufferable bastard.
Well, if it helps, we played in the MNC the year before as well. So we played in two, and won one.

I had no problems with any of the Ducks fans at tailgates or games. They were friendly from my perspective.

Well, since you said even your trolls are too nice...

Instead, now, even our trolls are nicer. **** you trolls. Other than America's Stripper University (which, really, if you think about it, isn't much like any other P12 school, given the incredibly modest academic standards), our visiting fans of other programs are at least semi-articulate.

GTFO here with this lazy, contrived bullshyte.

Even a half-brained moron should know OSU and WSU easily bring up the rear in regards to Pac academics. Try looking at a ranking once in a while you illiterate troglodyte. Here, I'll provide one for you: http://www.shanghairanking.com/ARWU2015.html

ASU 8th in the Pac, a mere 2 spots behind Arizona.

And get ready to watch your football team once again get curbstomped by Todd Graham. I eagerly await drinking the many tears of butthurt I will find here when it's finally over.

*How was that? Still too nice? I can try harder if you want.

Even a half-brained moron should know OSU and WSU easily bring up the rear in regards to Pac academics. Try looking at a ranking once in a while you illiterate troglodyte. Here, I'll provide one for you: http://www.shanghairanking.com/ARWU2015.html

And get ready to watch your football team once again get curbstomped by Todd Graham. I eagerly await drinking the many tears of butthurt I will find here when it's finally over.

Haha. Academic smack. What a loser.

No Tempe12 calendar girls this year, Tom?

what downtrodden club do you work at, sweetie? we can swing by and slide some 1s in your panties if you smile nicely. did you know that the chinese tramp stamp above your arse doesn't really say "world peace"? it actually says "cheap piece of ass."

as for the academic qualifications of stripper U, relative to 2 state schools in the middle of nowhere who are just glad to be included in the club, i am not sure you are really making your point as effectively as you'd like. fine. you are #8. out of 12. bottom 1/3rd like your SAT score, no doubt.

are your daddy issues going to be exacerbated when the latest father figure, todd graham, leaves you without warning for a hotter program? the eyes of texasss are upon you, cuddles.

TomServo cosplay. It's not my thing, but If my head has been rotting out in the desert, who knows, I might be into this kind of kinky crap, too.

tumblr_m75hxwsfYG1qb87k7o1_500.jpg

If you saw me in a g string, you definitely wouldn't want to put any money there.

But I didn't start the academic smack (which IS pretty damn weak) anyways. I also never said ASU was an academic powerhouse, just the default go-to for a cheap academic joke only if you are a lazy, unoriginal peon who relies on SNL one-liners for your material. That is all.

Also, the "Todd Graham is gonna leave you" jokes were funny in 2012, slightly amusing in 2013, but in 2015 it's also pretty unoriginal and far outdated. There's better material out there guys, you can all do better than this.

If you saw me in a g string, you definitely wouldn't want to put any money there.

But I didn't start the academic smack (which IS pretty damn weak) anyways. I also never said ASU was an academic powerhouse, just the default go-to for a cheap academic joke only if you are a lazy, unoriginal peon who relies on SNL one-liners for your material. That is all.

Also, the "Todd Graham is gonna leave you" jokes were funny in 2012, slightly amusing in 2013, but in 2015 it's also pretty unoriginal and far outdated. There's better material out there guys, you can all do better than this.

@Liver
A lack of acknowledgement about Cheetos crumbs stuck in our collective pubes means that Thomas "the G-String" Servo is disappointed in you.

Can't say that I blame him. Stale Todd Graham pulling out quips? C'mon. Can't you at least work some Desert Strength Valtrex jokes in here somewhere?

lazy unoriginal one-liners are a house speciality. actually, to be candid, i care so little about asu that i don't follow all the dramas there. i do think graham is a turd, but, hey he's your turd, so you should defend him. so judgmental for a new guy.

Of all the schools in the Pac 12, ASU is undeniably one of them.

i haven't been to tempe for a long time-- do they still play the fiesta bowl in the same place as back when we were actually good? i hope they didn't keep a dna sample from watering the plants by the stadium. that would be awkward.

i haven't been to tempe for a long time-- do they still play the fiesta bowl in the same place as back when we were actually good? i hope they didn't keep a dna sample from watering the plants by the stadium. that would be awkward.

I sure hope University of Phoenix doesn't get naming rights to any athletic venue in Colorado.

I sure hope University of Phoenix doesn't get naming rights to any athletic venue in Colorado.
That stadium along with the Arizona Cardinals can go rot in hell. No reason, they can just go do that and I'll be happy.

Last edited:
Of course, and this Saturday he will make Mike MacIntyre cry.

Oh come on.

Do you seriously think this Saturday is going to be any more traumatic for Buff fans than the 54-13 beatdown in 2013 or the 51-17 stomp in 2012 or the 48-14 ass kicking in 2011 or the 38-24 whooping last year or the 33-14 blow out in 2007 or the relatively competitive yet utterly embarrassing 21-3 loss in 2006?

The tears dried up in Boulder years ago, kinda like Stevie Nick's cooch.

How is the exploitation of Pat Tilman's memory working out for you shameless bastards?

A Sun Devil directing academic smack talk towards the Beavers and Cougars is pretty funny.

It would be even more funny if it happened on a Buffalo football board and a Bear highlighted it again.

Back