What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Dear Pac 12:

A Sun Devil directing academic smack talk towards the Beavers and Cougars is pretty funny.

It would be even more funny if it happened on a Buffalo football board and a Bear highlighted it again.

Any new Nobel prizes or additional elements added to the periodic table, bear?

Back in the day Cal used to crank those out like clockwork.

Any new Nobel prizes or additional elements added to the periodic table, bear?

znWe8Lh.jpg

Its been 11 long months, but the moment is finally here!!!!!!!!!!!

So on one side we're getting dominated by football smack, and on the other we're getting pounded by academic arrogance. I'd imagine this is what it's like to be a ASU coed during freshman orientation (except for the academic part--shout out to the beavers, though).

I used to date a girl in Tempe. There was a strange feel to that town. I couldn't initially put my finger on it (unlike aforementioned coed), and then it occurred to me. Tempe is where 80s hair-metal band-members go to open bagel franchises.

WHO IS THIS????

I want to collect locks of her hair.

That is 26 year old Allison Stokke. This pole vaulter from Cal first turned heads eight long years ago.

She is the once in a generation beauty that comes out of Cal Berkeley.

Liverflukes continues to pimp her as Cal's shining poster girl.

That is 26 year old Allison Stokke. This pole vaulter from Cal first turned heads eight long years ago.

She is the once in a generation beauty that comes out of Cal Berkeley.

Liverflukes continues to pimp her as Cal's shining poster girl.

Does she shave her pits though?

Damn. Flukes wins this round.

Allison may own a pit merkel.

Challenge Flukes to find more examples that even comes close. Lots of meh going on at Cal.

BerkeleyClassroom.jpg

1402220_672146636137327_1827462551_o.jpg

photo-e1305830691196.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn. Flukes wins this round.
I was at a Sackygate a few years ago and chatted with a Cal grad. Once he was done expressing his Stanford envy (he went on and on), there was a quiet moment, so I threw out the Allison Stokke topic. He claimed to have been intimate with her, and it didn't come across as bragging.

I told Flukes about the incident. He said "NOT A CHANCE! Unless he was this (insert demographic) and looked like this (insert physical description). And I said "Yep, that describes him exactly." Flukes replied, "Yeah, he was probably telling the truth then...****er."

Like him or not, you gotta admit, Flukes knows his Allison Stokke!

I was at a Sackygate a few years ago and chatted with a Cal grad. Once he was done expressing his Stanford envy (he went on and on), there was a quiet moment, so I threw out the Allison Stokke topic. He claimed to have been intimate with her, and it didn't come across as bragging.

I told Flukes about the incident. He said "NOT A CHANCE! Unless he was this (insert demographic) and looked like this (insert physical description). And I said "Yep, that describes him exactly." Flukes replied, "Yeah, he was probably telling the truth then...****er."

Like him or not, you gotta admit, Flukes knows his Allison Stokke!
It takes a special kind of stalker to keep track of the girl's man friends.

Allbuffers are generally consistent with the "we belong in the Pac... this is the right conference for CU..." message. However, I often get the impression upon reading AB that many of you, to at least some extent, would prefer to still be in the XII, or at least still be playing a lot of teams that were in the XII (actually, it would probably be more correct to say "the 8" instead of "the XII" -- AB'ers are damn consistent with dislike of the Texas schools).

Allbuffers are generally consistent with the "we belong in the Pac... this is the right conference for CU..." message. However, I often get the impression upon reading AB that many of you, to at least some extent, would prefer to still be in the XII, or at least still be playing a lot of teams that were in the XII (actually, it would probably be more correct to say "the 8" instead of "the XII" -- AB'ers are damn consistent with dislike of the Texas schools).
We liked it then because that's where the real footballl was. not so much anymore. I'll let @Liver handle the rest.

Big 8 yes. Big 12 hell no. But that's only because we remember being good back then, and we built up some good hate with some of those Big 8 teams.

The old Big 8 argument is debatable. Nebraska and Oklahoma are the two bell weathers from the Big 8.

There may be a few sentimental types who have nostalgia around Iowa State and the two Kansas schools. Even less ****s are given about Okie Lite and Mizzou.

CU didn't travel very well inside the old Big 8. Maybe 200-1000 fans would show up on the road unless CU was ranked. And we certainly don't miss fighting to keep the red Nebraska hoard out of Folsom.

The PAC is so much better for connecting with alumns who already live on the west coast.

I don't think CU fans miss the Big8 per say. Instead we miss the simpler times in CFB when before ESPN and TV contracts had run the numbers and decided to go all in pimping the SEC and giving Texas schools the prime TV time slots.

Back