What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Decided on my Halloween costume tonight...

I'm sure you can find a CSU shirt at the goodwill store to make this costume complete.

... Right about the end of the first quarter. View attachment 20423
I'm going to get this:

bighorn_sheep_mask_by_silver_sully-d9h19ya.jpg

Paint it partly in a sickly shade of green, and then go as CAM # 24.
Also:

upload_2016-9-3_15-25-41.png

The 25nd. Classic. That was so funny to see cam prance after their score.

Do students actually admit they are "ram handlers" or is it more of a secret society

The 25nd. Classic. That was so funny to see cam prance after their score.

Do students actually admit they are "ram handlers" or is it more of a secret society
Most students don't admit it, but then why are they buying shampoo so frequently? It's not as secret of a society as they think.

Back