What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Decision Day #2 Thread

What the word for those in chat ?

Last I heard is there may be a players meeting in Cincy right now. Are we waiting to see how fast news breaks from that ?
It is sounding good for us now. But who knows?

I have a feeling he is going to get grabbed, if not by us. Then another school next year. Just depend what job he wants to take.

Agreed. I know we are not a destination school for coaches, and very few are as evidence with Wisconsin yesterday. The goal at UC is to keep the momentum going of our current success and find a good conference to call home. The capacity crowds will come as our base grows.

What the word for those in chat ?

Last I heard is there may be a players meeting in Cincy right now. Are we waiting to see how fast news breaks from that ?

He is still in Charlotte, can not be having a players meeting right now.

With WVA in the Big 12, I always kind of figured Cinci would try to move there. Maybe they don't have the cache to do it yet.

Anyway, back to the teeth gnashing and jumping off bridges...

Have to believe the delay is to wait on a Wisconsin or Tenn offer. He knows what UC and CU are bringing to the table.

50% chance of him going to Wisconsin or Tenn if offered

50% chance of coming to CU and deal is already done

0% chance he stays at UC

You don't interview twice in 2 days if you're looking to stay.

Have to believe the delay is to wait on a Wisconsin or Tenn offer. He knows what UC and CU are bringing to the table.

50% chance of him going to Wisconsin or Tenn if offered

50% chance of coming to CU and deal is already done

0% chance he stays at UC

You don't interview twice in 2 days if you're looking to stay.
I don't buy the "waiting for another offer" scenario.

Chances his agent reached out to Wisconsin = 100%.

If Jones is willing to visit Purdue, you don't think he's interested in Wisconsin?

If you believe all the speculation about planes landing at Rocky Mountain airport, then you might assume that Butch is staying at Cincinnati

Chances his agent reached out to Wisconsin = 100%.

If Jones is willing to visit Purdue, you don't think he's interested in Wisconsin?
If he did, it would be borderline ****** of him. And I don't take him as that kind of guy.

If he did, it would be borderline ****** of him. And I don't take him as that kind of guy.

A legit chance to win a NC in the next 4 years at Wisconsin. And get paid top dollar. That's not messed up, it's smart to check that out.

Just say no to BJ...if he becomes coach of the Buffs, I'm going with CU basketball full time next year.

I would have to assume Butch is going to be our new HC. I can't imagine Bohn just sitting on the sidelines waiting for a response. If there was any doubt that he wasn't going to go through with it, I would assume another candidate would be at CU by now. I would assume that Butch feels like he has a responsibility to his players and wants to work out the details of the bowl game with CU, the coaches, and the bowl committee before making any official announcement so they can cover all the questions.

A legit chance to win a NC in the next 4 years at Wisconsin. And get paid top dollar. That's not messed up, it's smart to check that out.

You realize Wisconsin finished 4-4 in conference and 8-5 overall, right? They're not exactly burning up the field. You are WAY over-estimating their immediate future.

I would have to assume Butch is going to be our new HC. I can't imagine Bohn just sitting on the sidelines waiting for a response. If there was any doubt that he wasn't going to go through with it, I would assume another candidate would be at CU by now. I would assume that Butch feels like he has a responsibility to his players and wants to work out the details of the bowl game with CU, the coaches, and the bowl committee before making any official announcement so they can cover all the questions.

Don't bring your friggin optimism around here....:thumbsup:

You realize Wisconsin finished 4-4 in conference and 8-5 overall, right? They're not exactly burning up the field. You are WAY over-estimating their immediate future.

Granted, they took a step back this year, but objectively, hard to take shots at their program and upside with 3 Rose Bowls in a row, even if this year was a technicality.

Granted, they took a step back this year, but objectively, hard to take shots at their program and upside with 3 Rose Bowls in a row, even if this year was a technicality.

Hey in my book kicking husker ass is the benchmark for a successful season.

pyvaje8a.jpg

????

So confusing

Back