What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Deep Thougts

Good coach from a big time winning program. Plus he is 1-0 for being prepared... Doesn't give me any reason to think he won't be ready.
Being a OC isn't the same as being a HC and having a team ready. Richt is also a offensive coach, taking the burden off. This Bobo talk up is very premature.

Any time any place....And after you see my credentials you will see how grampas old balls can kick your ass

024.gif

Challenging people to fight. Are you a grown man?
First off it wouldn't be a fight...more of a spanking to put a youngster in his place and teach him about running his mouth and disrespect to elders... Haha

Challenging people to fight. Are you a grown man?
See that's how we did it back in the day, before pussies could hide behind a keyboard. If you wanted to talk **** you had to do it someone's face. But see now, they can just hide, pretend to be tough...because they can type....

See that's how we did it back in the day, before ******* could hide behind a keyboard. If you wanted to talk **** you had to do it someone's face. But see now, they can just hide, pretend to be tough...because they can type....
Adults fight people? Sure, if they're in and out of jail and like going to court for assault.

Really, sopapillas and honey...you are a *****...

The last Internet tough guy I skull ****ed at Casa Bonita, I made the mistake of using the salsa as a lubricant. That **** burns.

Bring it on, old balls.

People wanted to shout me down when I said that the Hawaii game was potentially the most important CU game in a number of years. Our loss has derailed the positive feelings about the program that were building in the off-season with the facilities, recruiting, etc. Now we are back in the negative, how will we lose, mentality.

If things don't turn around soon we will be waiting for the next coach to turn things around, likely with another sub par recruiting class in the transition putting us further behind.

Now the biggest problem is a losing mentality that will prevent us from winning games we should or could.

See that's how we did it back in the day, before ******* could hide behind a keyboard. If you wanted to talk **** you had to do it someone's face. But see now, they can just hide, pretend to be tough...because they can type....

The internet is no country for old balls.

The last Internet tough guy I skull ****ed at Casa Bonita, I made the mistake of using the salsa as a lubricant. That **** burns.

Bring it on, old balls.
What time is your shift over. But you have to put clothes on. I'm not whooping you ass while you wear that speedo.

Reagan was president back then. Neither the Buffs nor the GOP are now what they were at that time. It's you old timers who let CU fall so far for so long. Quit running on the vapors of yesteryear as if they are some kind of badge of honor.

The new generation has learned to distance itself from you old farts who would rather reminisce instead of focus on beating UMASS. Flush and move on.
This isn't me trying to be a douche, but Reagan wasn't president during the major timeframe of the glory years. And I would absolutely say that GOP is now what it was back then...

You dont get it. You ignorance and lack of knowledge of anything athletic related is unfixable. Keep up with the cheep shots. Xbox isn't a sport. Keep your self entitlement attitude. You have no skin in this game or team. That is obvious.
What's your "skin in the game?"

This isn't me trying to be a douche, but Reagan wasn't president during the major timeframe of the glory years. And I would absolutely say that GOP is now what it was back then...
No it was Bush and Clinton. Both I would likr to have a beer and play golf with!

Back