What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Denver Watch Party - Blake Street Tavern

BlakeStBuff

Club Member
Club Member
This is a shameless plug for my place but would like to invite all of you in the Denver area to Blake Street Tavern tonight. We are the Official Watch Party Location for the Denver Young Alums, Denver Buff Club and C-Club. We've got 25 hdtv's, two 100 inch big screens and a brand new addition, the "Tailgate Room". It is 4,000 square feet and has seating for 250 and room for another 100 in the Beer Garden part of the room. I'm not kidding when I claim it's the "Taj Mahal" od Watch party places. For Toledo, we had over 350 CU fans in the Tailgate Room and 250 in our Main Room.

We're located at 24th and Blake, two blocks north of Coors Field. Check us out at blakestreettavern.com or call us at 303-675-0505.

GO BUFFS!:thumbsup:

I've been to this place. I went there before a Rox game a few weeks ago and was very pleased. It's a good spot. It gets the sacky stamp of approval. :thumbsup:

This is a shameless plug for my place but would like to invite all of you in the Denver area to Blake Street Tavern tonight. We are the Official Watch Party Location for the Denver Young Alums, Denver Buff Club and C-Club. We've got 25 hdtv's, two 100 inch big screens and a brand new addition, the "Tailgate Room". It is 4,000 square feet and has seating for 250 and room for another 100 in the Beer Garden part of the room. I'm not kidding when I claim it's the "Taj Mahal" od Watch party places. For Toledo, we had over 350 CU fans in the Tailgate Room and 250 in our Main Room.

We're located at 24th and Blake, two blocks north of Coors Field. Check us out at blakestreettavern.com or call us at 303-675-0505.

GO BUFFS!:thumbsup:

How much did you have to pay for security and suicide-prevention monitors? :cool:

Haven't been there since the remodel, but it's a great place. Good food, reasonable drinks, and fun crowd. If we are on that side of the mountain for Thanksgiving we'll be there.
No--I have no affiliation.

I've had fun there before, first went there to see the 2003 PPV game vs. Wash St., watched the CSU and WVU games there last year. That was before I had a kid.

watched the toledo game there. lots of fun despite what we were witnessing on the big screens. tailgate room ftw!

watched the toledo game there. lots of fun despite what we were witnessing on the big screens. tailgate room ftw!

Agree...was there too, lots of fun singing the fight song with 300+ others when we scored...even if we were getting crushed!

Won't be making the trek downtown this time though....need a buffs spot down south for these mid-week games

Back