What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Depressing, but keep our heads up

You're pretty original there sport. When's the last time Colorado was relevant? Oh yeah, back when the buffalo roamed. How long ago was that? Wait...what? Before the BCS era? That era when teams 'claimed' national championships and didn't actually win them. Oh, ok. :lol:
I am original. Thank you! Apparently Eugene is such a lame town all you can find to do is troll our website. Come to Boulder and see what a real college town is like

I assume you're about 20 years old and that you think uo basically invented football but the records speak for themselves. We own you in every relevant stat in football over the long term. So you can eat the corn kernels out of my sheeeet when you say "when we become successful" like we've never been successful That said, I don't begrudge your success. And I like helfrich well enough. When you win by 50+, at least do yourself a favor and act like you've been there before. Which, of course, you really haven't.

True UO didn't invent football. But it kinda reinvented the "football wheel" by unleashing the helter skelter offense on the college football world. Look how many teams are trying to steal it now. Also some of you Colorado fans can get kind of disgusting. You should just stick to presenting the facts when defending your team, references to eating s**t and masturbating don't do you any favors in the intelligence or perception department. Take a hint from Cal fans and learn how to maintain your dignity when your team isn't doing so hot. This isn't the Big Ten. Show some class. You're not in Kansas anymore Dorothy. The west coast runs this PACk and you're the Johnny-come-lately. Try to remember that.

Last edited:
True UO didn't invent football. But it kinda reinvented the "football wheel" by unleashing the helter skelter offense on the college football world. Look how many teams are trying to steal it now.

Andre Ware and his Heisman would disagree with this post.

Back